A Diggy Love Story

Hello ! This is my first time writing story . So please give feed back . And here i go . Tell me if i should continue or not. Thanks for reading!!

Part 1

??- this is the second tims he broke you heart (YN) and you came back already. He's an ASS so whats the point of going back???

U- bre because i love him!! *crys*

*Thoughts* bre is one of my bestfriends since pre-k . My boyfriend jake cheated on me. But this time i caught him. bre says i should dump him but im afraid nobody will want to go with me if i do *thoughts ended *

Bre- look. If he loved you like he says you do he wouldnt still be with that hoe and here with you apoligizing or begging for you to take him back. He's not worth it and you know it, you're better then that. 

U- *sighs* I guess..right now I rather be alone..

Bre- call me okay?

--

Its been five months since that day Jake broke your heart, he's been calling and texting but you blocked him and deleted his number. You are at the mall with Bre when your phone vibrates, you looked at it seeing a name you haven't really seen in a while. A number that you figured was deleted from your phone since it hasn't been used.

Bre- Who texted?

U-Diggy, he says he's in town and wanted to meet up..*looks at her* Should i go?

Diggy was one of your close friends he made you feel happy, safe, and prtoected protected when you was with him. But at the same time he was just a close friend, yet you've always found him attractive..its just been a minute since we've seen eachother.

Bre- Of course you should go! You havent seen him in forever! Go have fun, I'll see you later.

U- okay, i'll call right after, bye.

You got grabbing all your stuff and giving her a hug, just as you got in the car your phone rang. You looked at it and saw Diggy calling.

U- *answers* Hello?

Diggy- hey (YN), did you get my text?

U- Yeah, sorry..I was with Bre at the mall. I'm leaving now, where are you?

Diggy- im at panderosa, 183rd

U- okay, i'll be there in a few.

Diggy- alright.. see you.

U- okay.

Once you got there, you noticed Diggy in the far back so you walked straight over. He stood up and giving you a hug, then the both of you sat down.

Diggy- Wow, you look amazing..

U- *blushes* thank you.. so do you. So how is everything tour? Spin? Roger? Your mom? Dad? Sisters? Jojo? And Russy?

Diggy- *laughs* woahhh, They're all fine, everythings good. But I wanted to see you first because I have to tell you something..