Chapter 83

Diggy- (YN) just let me explain.

You- there isn't shit to explain! Don't put your hands on me, move out of my way because I don't fucking mind running you over.

Spin-*walks over* (YN) get Christian out of the car.

You- no, he's going with me!

Spin- not while you're like this..just think about him for a second. Don't put him in any type of danger..look at him, he's freaking out. Just let me take him, I won't let Diggy get to him. Alright?

You looked in the car and saw Christian, the way he looked at you broke your heart. You nodded for Spin to take him, Christian held onto spin like he saw a monster. He closed his eyes as Spin walked away and you saw him starting to cry. Once spin made sure nobody was left outside, away from me and Diggy he closed the door. You didn't realize how hard you were crying until you were sitting on the hard ground trying to catch your breath. Diggy bent down and started rubbing my back, You didn't mind it because you have did worse then Diggy in the past. But still, it hurt to see him put his lips on somebody else's, especially somebody you just got into a fight with. You were beyond pissed, and really did want to kill Shelby, but she wasn't worth it.

Diggy- (YN), I am so sorry..

You- I came here to fucking talk to you. To talk about something so sensitive for me. Then I see you kissing her? Are you fucking kidding me? I've done worst in the past I know I did but I'm changing, I wanted this work. I swear I did, I'm giving you my all in this relationship, I'm not getting shit back. I've left my mom, my fucking mom to come live with you. I thought you did care for me, but you don't..

Diggy- *sighs* I do care about you (YN), and love you more then anything you can think of. *wipes your tears* I'm sorry, I hate that I did what I did but you have to forgive me. I want this to work, I'm happy you did come back with me because I hate not being with you. I love my son, I love you-

You- then why would you do this? I'm not shit to you, I was standing there the whole time Daniel. You could've pushed her off you, you could've. But you stood there and kissed back..how do you think that makes me feel?

Diggy- you weren't standing there the whole time (YN).

You- what difference does it make if I was? You did not push her away when you could've! You kissed that bitch back!

Diggy- she came to me (YN), she kissed me first. She said she knows that you and Chris did some shit so she wanted to get back at Chris, next thing I know she kisses me..

You-*sarcastically laughs* wow so you kissed her back to get back at me? *wipes face* are you fucking kidding me?

Diggy- *sighs* I'm sorry..

You- no fuck you Daniel. Fuck you. *pushes him* I fucking hate you! You never believe shit I say! I didn't fucking lie to you! We talked and talked about that shit! How could you! *stands up* you believed her over me, fucking bitch. You might as well fuck her too then!

you got in your car and immediately pulled off. You went straight home to grab some things. You couldn't believe Diggy kissed her to get back at me! Me and Chris didn't do shit! Not caring that Diggy was back unpacking things as you packed. He started talking but you shut him out. When he had enough he grabbed you pushing you roughly against the wall blocking your way.

Diggy- answer me!

You- don't push me like! Have you lost your fucking mind!

Diggy- answer my fucking question!

You- I didn't hear your fucking question!

Diggy- what the hell do you mean, " well you can go fuck her too" I kissed her to get back at you, you telling me you fucked Chris too?