Chapter 85

Diggy- it's supposed to be our night (YN).

You-*sits up* fine, what do you have planned?

Diggy- nothing, forget about it. I'm just watch the game then go to bed.

You- noo, Diggy. Just let me shower okay? Then I'm yours tonight, I'll cut my phone off and everything.

Diggy- will you be ready by 8?

You- I'll be ready by 8.

Diggy- alright.

You- how should I dress?

Diggy- dressy.

You- okay, are you changing?

Diggy- yeah, you go on.

You- okay hold on.

It was tough, but you were able to get ready by 8. You had on this short fitted cute fancy type of dress that was black and white. You curled your in spirals, and made sure your jewelry matched perfectly along with your shoes, and purse. You put on make-up, and patiently waited for Diggy by the door. You decided to check your email since he was taking really long. You didn't notice he came down until he snatched the phone out of your hand shutting it off.

Diggy- you promised (YN).

You- but you were taking so long. I just wanted to blow off some time by checking my email..

Diggy- whatever it is it can wait right? It's going to be there tomorrow.

You- yes it can wait..I'm sorry.

Diggy- you look beautiful..and I hope tonight we can just focus on us and not anything else.

You- *smiles* thank you..you look handsome as well. We can and we will okay? *takes his hand* are you ready?

Diggy- yeah, let's go.

He let my hand go so he could close and lock the door. But he interlocked them again once y'all was in the car and he pulled off. It took about 30 minutes to get to the restaurant, but it was worth the wait. You've never been on this side of town, this was really for the uppity rich white people or the black people who were bouschi. Diggy pulled around so we could get valle, on the outside they had a beautiful waterfall. All the lights around it light up so it made it look magical. It was a French restaurant, you didn't know how to pronounce it so you really didn't bother trying to figure out what it said in English. The inside was unbelievable beautiful, the person at the front was even polite, cute and kind. For the first time in a while you two had a waiter that didn't try and flirt with one of you. Surprisingly, Diggy ordered you and him champagne and something off the menu for the both you.

You- what did you get me?

Diggy- don't worry, it's good.

You- you've been here before?

The waiter brung over two wine glasses, before pouring a red wine into both out glasses half way.

Diggy- only a couple of times.

You- how come you're just now bringing me here then?

Diggy- I tried to last weekend, it's like I gotta ask you to go out with me a whole month before. Try the wine..you'll like it.

You- can you not do that to me? I would like to enjoy tonight with no arguments.

Diggy- try the wine.

You sighed before taking a sip. It's not my first time drinking, but as far as Diggy knows it is. My first drink was after you and Diggy went through that break up and you moved away to where your mom lives. You would just drink beer or mikes hardcore lemonade, You have never tried wine. This was actually good though, the waiter came back over placing our food in front of us then refilling our glasses of the wine. Besides 'thank you' you and Diggy didn't say much more. Passed the quietness, I enjoyed myself a lot, the food was great, the restaurant was magnificent, and you were happy to spend time with one of two guys who you love so much. Of course the second one is Christian.