Chapter 63

Diggy- what does that mean?

Lawyer- She can't sign until Jake signs a similar paper only stating that he's giving up full rights.

You- he's not going to sign it, we both know that.

Diggy- why wouldn't he?

Lawyer- (YN)'s right, its going to be a hassle. But we could try.

Diggy- I'm not fully understanding, I don't think.

Lawyer- Since Jake is able to see Christian every so often, by him signing the papers he would be giving up everything.

Diggy- I don't care, let's do whatever to get him to sign the papers.. Christian's almost 4, I shouldn't have even allowed Jake to be involved this long.

Lawyer- I'll see what I can do.. The way things have been handled once before, it might be dragged out into court.

You- *sighs* I want to avoid that, I don't even live in this state anymore.

Lawyer- oh right, I'll call Jake's lawyer after we're finished. I'll call you guys in a few days, week tops?

You- Diggy?

Diggy- that's fine with me.

Lawyer- and if anything changes, I'll let you know ASAP.

You-*stands* thank you..

***

You- Diggy.

Diggy- yeah?

You- you haven't spoke the entire time we left.

Diggy- there isn't much to say.

You- there's not?

Diggy- what do you want me to say?

You- something that'll at least help the situation. You don't know what Jake is going to say.

Diggy- yes I do. He's not going to sign that shit, I thought about it. There's no way he wants to be out of your life for good. You got the restraining order but he still fought for custody.

You- but that's because I dropped the charges.

Diggy- and if it hadn't been for that we wouldn't have to wait for him to sign them he wouldn't no choice.

You- so it's my fault now?

Diggy- I didn't say that.

You- you just implied that!

Diggy- why are you yelling? We we're doing fine without the yelling.

You- because you're saying it's my fault that we're in this position! It doesn't matter if the chargers had been dropped or not, I still was raped and still had Jake's baby not yours!

Diggy- stop yelling, I don't want to argue.

You- but why did you say that?

Diggy- you should've never dropped them, (YN). That's all I'm saying.

You-*stands up* but you weren't saying shit durning the process! You didn't comfort me, nor help me make a decision I would've went through that shit alone if it hadn't been for your parents! You didn't do shit for me then, and now you want to put you two sense in.. Wow..

You shook your head then grabbed your keys, once you stepped out Diggy followed you and grabbed yor wrist pulling you closer to him.

Diggy- and I hate that, I do. I'm sorry that I didn't do anything for you, I was to busy being pissed off at Jake to recognize you needed my attention more.