Chapter 19

You wake up . Diggy's is still alseep so you decide to make breakfast for him and Adrian. So you guys can discuss this whole thing. You go straight to the bathroom and shower then got dressed before doing your hair.. You walked out the bathroom to see diggy still sleep "perfect" you thought. You walked out the room and start cooking right away

Andrian's Pov:

I woke up not seeing lexi there,  let her stay the night. I called her back after i checked on diggy and (YN) to make sure they were asleep me and Lexi kinda got it in after i gave her this promise ring. (YN)'s gonna be pissed, but i'm hoping she's happy for the two fo us. Lexi came out of the bathroom when she did I immediately got up and kissed her neck and hugged her from behind.

Adrian- *smirks* goodmorning..

Lexi- *blushing smiling* goodmornig..someone's cooking. It smells good.

Adrian- Smells like (YN)'s cooking. 

Lexi- Well, come on lets go eat before it gets cold.

Adrian- Aiight *lets go walks towards door*

Lexi- *stops him* no go brush your teeth, *laughs* that's nasty.

Adrian laughed before turning around to walk into the bathroom. Once he finished brushing his teeth him and Lexi came downstairs the same time Diggy came walking out of the guest room with some shorts and a black v-neck.

YOUR POV 

You saw Diggy come out just ast Adrian came walking down with Lexi right behind him. You mentally rolled your eyes but instead you just sent a smile her way, but quickly glared at Adrian he shugged.

U- Uh, hey guys..I made breakfast, Lexi you can have mines I didn't know you came back over, I would have made enough. *hands her your plate*

Lexi- Aww thank you. Where are you going? You look nice today.. *laughs* Date with Spin? *sits down at the island next to adrian*

U- ...yeah actually let me go call him*looks at diggy* I'll be back, you two can make y'all own plate..

You walked out of the kitchen and into the guestroom, you closed the door then sat on the bed before calling Spin

Spin- Yooooo!

U- Hey Spin, where are you?

Spin- Home but getting ready to go to rehearsal why?

U- Can i come? Lexi came over, and Diggy spent the night with me, so i kind of made up a lie and said i was going on a date with you.. So can i tag along?

Spin-*laughs* I guess, i'm just going to honk so come right out or i'm going to be late..U- Kay, Thankss ! 

Spin- Yeah yeah yeah bye

u- bye 

*hangs up walks back up front*

Diggy- So what he say.

U- I'm going with him then we're gonna catch lunch together.

Diggy- Coo..

Lexi- awh, nice.

You notice a ring on Lexi's ring finger, your eyes grew wide. You were about to speak up but adrian cut you off.

Adrian- (YN) thats not a wedding ring. So chill.

U- *sighs of relief* good.

Diggy laughs

U- No, I didn't mean it like that.. I was about to say like your gonna marry her with out telling your one and only sister first..