Chapter 98

You- *shakes his hand* it's nice to meet you.

Trevor- *laughs* it's about time Diggy introduced us, you and the kids are all he talks about.

You- oh really?

Diggy- *laughs* she's been too busy to do anything.

Trevor- nah, I think you kept her hidden. Man you know how long we been working on this song? I've met Christian, but damn I couldn't meet the love of your life. Shit, I'm hurt.

Diggy- yeah alright. You know I can't keep her hidden.

Trevor- *laughs* you really can't, she's beautiful just like you said.

You- *laughs* thank you.

Diggy-*laughs* alright you not boutta flirt with her in front of me now.

Trevor- *laughs daps diggy* whatever man, I'll see you later. And it was nice meeting you too (YN).

Once Trevor walked away you and Diggy went over to table, it didn't have any chairs so you force to stand.

Diggy- are you comfortable now?

You- huh?

Diggy- with me going on tour with him, are you okay now?

You- I guess so.

Diggy- what's wrong?

You- nothing.

Diggy- I can't do anything for you if you're not going to tell me what's wrong.

You- why do you think something's wrong?

Diggy- this is the longest we've talked if it hasn't been about Christian and Leah.

You- what do you mean?

Diggy- I mean that if we haven't been discussing our kids we wouldn't talk.

You- that's because you haven't made any time to talk to me.

Diggy- we're going to go through this again?

You- you wanted to know what's wrong with me right? So let me tell you..

Diggy sighed before grabbing your hand and pulling you to one of out two VIP sections, this one was empty, but full of empty liquor bottles. Diggy cleared off a couch so you and him could sit down.

You- yeah we've talked about it, but it doesn't make everything okay Diggy. I'm happy for you, and of course I support you but it fucking sucks because you are never around. Well, when you are you're either with Chris and Leah or you're asleep. I'm happy that you are making time for them and keeping your word but I didn't know you were serious when you had to either make time for me or the kids. Shit, I deserve to be fit in your schedule as well. I thought you would've at least tried.

Diggy- I did try, I am trying. I don't get it, I don't get you.

You- how the hell don't you?

Diggy- because you didn't say shit at all. You made me feel like you were okay with all this, and as time goes on it'll get more hectic because I'm closer to going on tour.

You- you thought I was okay with you not spending any time with me? Oh okay.

Diggy- you don't say anything to me until we're too deep in something to get out of.

You- what? That's not true, and you know it's not.

Diggy- look, what do you want me to do? There's nothing I can do, it's the fucking release party for crying out loud.