Chapter 106

Andrew- what's wrong with you?

You- nothing, it just sucks that Diggy isn't here for his birthday. He was pissed this morning, I didn't even know what to say. He hasn't called yet, I can't believe him.

Andrew- the day isn't over yet, give him time. *looks at Chris* as I can see he's having fun..Diggy wouldn't want you pouting, enjoy your sons birthday.

India- *walks over* Andrew.

Andrew-*faces her* yes?

India- I've been looking for you.

Andrew- I've been here, talking to (YN).

India- why do you guys have to be alone though?

You rolled your eyes slightly before facing her.

You- it's not that deep...you can take him away now.

Andrew- chill India. It really isn't that deep, we were just talking.

India- about what?

Andrew- nothing, absolutely nothing.

India- whatever, can we go now?

You shook your head, slightly laughed before walking over to Chris and Breshay. You looked over to see what Andrew and India were going to talk about, they were close enough for you to hear and read their lips.

Andrew- why do you do that? For crying out loud we're at a kids birthday party. If you think I'm going to fuck (YN) here or anywhere else you have issues.

India- I told you from jump I don't like you alone with her, I don't care where we are we had a deal.

Andrew- fuck that deal India. You need to chill. I'm with you not her, calm that mess down.

India- this is bullshit.

Andrew grabbed her arm pulling her out of ear shot and out of sight. You sighed and walked over to Spin, Prince,Ray, Leah and prodigy. Prince had his full attention on Leah, he was holding her and she was picking at his curls.

Spin- wassup?

You- I don't like India. I don't want her here.

Prod- oh yeah? Why is that?

You- not because I like Andrew. But she's a b-i-t-c-h *spells it out because of Leah*. She dislikes me for no reason.

Ray- didn't we have this conversation already?

You- it doesn't matter. Nobody told her to come, who the fuck is she?

Spin-*laughs* so much for not cussing around my niece.

You- she's not listening..

Prod- she is Andrew's girl. That's who.

You- I don't care, she's full of it.

Spin- and that makes you full of what?

You- *rolls eyes* this is why i insist on just talking to prodigy about someone.

Spin-*laughs* I'm just saying (YN).

Ray- you know what's up with all that so just chill for now.

Prod- yeah, don't muck up your sons birthday over some stupid crap like that. Alright?

You- there's no way I planned too.

Chris- *walks over* mom has dad called yet?

Spin- he hasn't called?

You- *sighs* not yet Chris..I'll call him in a few okay?

Chris- whatever.

He walked back over to Breshay, instead of playing they were just talking.