Chapter 69

Christian- mommy wake up!

You- what is it Christian?

Christian- daddy's at the door, but you never let me open the door.

You- daddy?

Christian- yes mommy now get up!

You-*sits up* you can open the door, I have to pee.

Christian- okay.

He got from on top of you then went downstairs. You got out the bed to use the bathroom, wash your face and brush your teeth. You didn't fix your hair because it still had curls in but it was just messy. When you walked out of the bathroom you bumped into Diggy.

You- you were supposed to come yesterday for Christian, what happened?y

Diggy- I had something's to take care of.

You- you didn't call though, his bags were packed and everything. I don't like that, I couldn't even tell him where you were because you hadn't said shit to me.

Diggy- I'm good thanks for asking.

You- I don't give a fuck how you are to be honest.

You walked away and went back into your room, you sat on the bed he sat right next to you.

Diggy- how are you?

You- Diggy stop playing..I'm serious. I had to tell him that you weren't coming, he was waiting for you all day. That's bullshit, you should've called me. No you should've stuck to your word.

Diggy- chill, can I speak?

You- I'm listening.

Diggy- I was with Valeria yesterday.

You- so you picked her over your son?

Diggy- listen, or you won't know what happened. I told you I was coming yesterday two days ago. But yesterday when I came back from Spin and them she had her shit packed. I asked her what she was doing and she gave me the ring back saying it's not for her.

You- so you two are over?

Diggy- yes.

You- well?

Diggy- I'm relieved.

You- why?

Diggy- because that saved me from trying to make shit come out right but not harsh or mean.

You- do you care?

Diggy- no, because now I know we can work on each other without worrying about something else.

You- are you taking Christian today?

Diggy- yeah, he's getting ready.

You- did he ask you why you weren't here?

Diggy- yeah, I told him I was sick.

You- oh.

Diggy- what are you thinking?

You-nothing, I'm going to go over my moms today. Adrian leaves tonight.

Diggy- did you want Christian so he could say bye?

You- no that's okay. *stands up*

Diggy- can you sit back down?

You- why? I told you I'm going over my moms.

Diggy-*laughs* we need to talk (YN)..about us.

You- later okay? At least not while Christians around, I don't want him to over hear anything..