Chapter 75

You- yeah but that doesn't mean stop what you're doing to go answer the door.

Diggy- at least let me see who it is, you stay here and I'll be back.

You- are you expecting anybody?

Diggy- no, are you?

He got up sliding his jeans back on, then a t-shirt. You sat up with the thin sheet covering everything.

You- no I'm not, so that's why you should lay back down so we can finish.

Diggy- 3 minutes alright? Who ever it is I'll tell them we were asleep.

You-*sighs* fine.

He gave me a kiss on the lips before walking downstairs. You stood up putting on jogging pants and one of Diggy's shirt before tossing my hair into a messy bun. You guessed that you looked decent enough to walk downstairs to at least see who it was.

Diggy- she's upstairs, Chris is with my sisters until tomorrow though. I'll go get your bags?

Diggy stepped aside letting your mom walk in. You sighed before walking downstairs to join them by the door.

YMN- no that's okay, I'm going to stay with Adrian.

You- mom, what are you doing here?

YMN- it's nice to see you too.

You-*laughs hugs her* why didn't you call me?

Diggy shut the door then left you and your mom to talk in the kitchen. You made her some coffee.

YMN- thank you.

You- does Adrian know you're here?

YMN- no, nobody knows I'm here..but Lexi.

You- mom, you talked to her?

YMN- yes, I did. She didn't feel comfortable in telling me what Adrian did so I came down since he acted like he can't ever hear me when I bring it up.

You- mom I suggest you stay here with me or you let me pay for you to stay at a hotel.

YMN- I can get a hotel, that's my plan b.

You- call him first before heading over there alright?

YMN- I got this..I'm going to get me something to eat, then I'm going to see a friend then make my to Adrian's.

You- a friend?

YMN- somebody I work with, she's here visiting as well.

You- oh okay..how long are you staying?

YNN- *stands up* only a couple of days, I still have work.

You- oh okay, come by tomorrow so you can see Chris.

YMN- I will, tell Diggy bye for me.

You- okay.

You gave her a hug then walked her out. You didn't close the door until she was down the street. As soon as you tried to walk upstairs the doorbell rang. You groaned but went to answer it, only to see Jeremiah. You could tell his jaw was swollen but it started to go down a little.

You- uh what are you doing here?

Jeremiah- to talk to Diggy. Is he here?

You- yeah but I don't thi-

Jeremiah- thanks. I'll wait out here.

He walked and stood by his car, you shut the door then went upstairs. Diggy was laying down so you sat right next to him looking at him.