Chapter 109

You- I'll be back.

Diggy- really?

You- what?

Diggy- you can go talk to him yet you can't even have a conversation with me?

You- Diggy, shut up. If you hadn't realized it I'm upset with you. I'll be back okay?

Diggy- whatever (YN).

You rolled your eyes before standing up and walking away with Andrew, to a quieter area.

Andrew- you didn't have to do that, what I have to say could have waited.

You- no, he's going to have to deal with it. He pissed me off so I don't care if he's upset about me talking to you.

Andrew- look, I just wanted to apologize for the other day.

You- yeah, we haven't talked since then. You made me feel shitty..I didn't know I was a pest.

Andrew- I called you that?

You- no, but what you sai-

Andrew- I've never called you a pest, and I don't think you're a pest. I was just pissed that you were trying to stick up for India when she wouldn't ever do the same for you. I care about you so I told you straight up, I was being honest but I didn't mean to have it come out like that. I'm not upset with you, and I wasn't. I just felt the need to apologize because it wasn't my place.

You- we both know it was your place Andrew...*lowers voice* just because you care about me doesn't mean you should treat me like a baby...harsh words I can handle, you know that. *speaks up* we're okay..*laughs* so stop tripping. I'm over it..

Andrew- if anything I'm not trying to treat you like a baby, I just felt bad. So what you can handle harsh words, but it doesn't mean I or anyone else can talk to you any kind of way. It doesn't give me a right to call you a bitch, or any thing like that..you get that? You're human, *laughs* and let me at least treat you like it. Alright? So you stop tripping about me apologizing, if I hadn't we wouldn't ever be on speaking terms. You know this, I know you.

You-*sighs* too well..

Andrew- why didn't you bring Chris? I was expecting you not him.

You- I didn't know he was going, I thought he was taking Chris over his aunts. But he says he doesn't want me bringing him anymore, I'll try but it won't be me every time..

Andrew- alright, that's good anyways.

You- *shrugs* could be.

Andrew- *laughs* we're straight (YN) right?

You- *laughs* yes, we're fine. I swear.

Andrew- alright alright, I was just making sure.

You- okay, I'm going to go back to Diggy before he start tripping harder then what he is.

Andrew- alright..I'll call you later?

You- *starts to walk off* late late..

Andrew- *watches you* I know, I'm not dumb.

You looked at Andrew nodding before walking back over to Diggy. He didn't pay you any attention until you tried to walk away, he caught your hand pulling you away from some people he was talking too.

You- I just wanted to use the bathroom.

Diggy- why do you have to be childish?

You- I'm being childish?

Diggy- hell yeah.

You- you think me going to talk to Andrew is being childish? *laughs* then you don't know shit.