Chapter 82

You- so you two are together but not living together?

Diggy- (YN) chill.

You- no, I have a right to know..

Adrian- yes, we're starting over.

You- what about my niece?

Adrian- there's no more of that two week shit, she's letting me get her whenever. I can go over there right now and bring her with me..*laughs* as long as Lexi has nothing planned.

Diggy- that's good, that's how it should be.

You- what do you plan on doing differently?

Adrian- *laughs* obviously not cheat again.

You- Well no shit, you were dumb for that in the first place. I mean as far as getting her back in the house.

Adrian- I'm taking her out practically every night, shit like that. I'm making her happy, I'm doing it slow but surely we'll be back living under the same roof.

You- good. *stands* Well we're going to go home.

Adrian- alright I'll see y'all later.

Diggy stood up and dapped Adrian, and gave you a hug. You and Diggy walked outside, and he walked you to your car.

Diggy- are you going straight home?

You- yeah, I need to shower.

Diggy- alright, I'm going to call my mom see what's up with her and Christian.

You- if you come home first we can ride over there together? So I get to see her?

Diggy- yeah that's fine. You want breakfast?

You- *laughs* that would be nice.

Diggy- alright, I'm get something then meet you at home.

You- okay, bye.

You gave him a quick kiss before getting in your car and going home. Once you were home you took a shower and washed your hair. Afterwards you got dressed putting on some simple jeans and a cute top. You put on eyeliner, and mascara and you chose to just let your hair stay curly for the day. By the time you were dressed Diggy was just walking inside.

Diggy- I didn't know what you wanted so I got you some pancakes and bacon from OHOP.

You- This is fine.

Diggy- alright, I'm about to go shower then we can head out.

You- do they know we're coming?

Diggy- nah I'm call before we head out.

You- okay.

You sat down opening the food and started eating. Diggy left to go get ready which took him about 30 minutes. When we were in the car he called about five minutes he hung up and turn the car around going in the opposite direction.

You- where are you going?

Diggy- They aren't home, they went downtown, and my mom is going to call when they get back home.

You- oh, so where are we going?

Diggy- to Ray's since he's the closest to my parents.

You- okay.

---

Diggy- bro chill.

Ray- hell nah, tell me.

You- *laughs* what you heard is right. There's nothing else to tell.

Ray- did you hit her first? No why y'all fight?