Chapter 91

Justine- have you thought about any wedding colors? Or where you guys want it to be? What kind of dress you want? Type of cake?

You- uh..n-

Diggy- mom, can you relax a bit? Please? I don't want you to freak her out, plus it's only been a couple of days since I've given her the ring. We're going upstairs, when dad comes back with Christian we're gonna go home alright?

Justine-*sighs* fine, at least stay for dinner.

Diggy- yeah, we'll stay. Come on (YN)..

He grabbed your hand pulling you off the couch and basically dragging you up to his room. You sat down on his bed and he closed the door. He was talking but you didn't respond, you were just thinking and messing with the ring that was on your finger.

Diggy- (YN)..what's wrong? You know how my mom is, I expected her to barbade you with questions but I didn't expect for you to get upset about it.

You- I'm not upset, I don't care about the questions.

Diggy- then talk to me, what's going on?

You- I don't want a ceremony, I don't want none of that stuff she was talking about Diggy..

Diggy- what are you saying?

You- that I rather just go and elope.

Diggy- why don't you want a wedding?

You- it's stressful ass hell, and I don't have time to plan a wedding. I just got back on track with my work, I can't deal if I get backed up again.

Diggy- you won't be the only one planning it though, I'll be helping you. We'll get a wedding planner too.

You- I don't know Diggy.

Diggy- *sighs* we can't just go and elope. If that was the case I would've been took you.

You- why can't we?

Diggy- because it's not gonna work with my mom.

You- so what Diggy. It's us getting married at the end of the day. I love your mom but that's not what I want. Now I've told you what I wanted to do, but whatever. It doesn't matter.

Diggy- I understand that, but my family would like to be there.

You- Diggy I don't have any fucking family to be there for me! It's just my brother, Christian, and my mom, I don't want a fucking wedding. *stands up* I love your family but I can't have no big ass wedding knowing I only have three fucking people there. I don't want to hear that bull shit "your family is my family" it's not the same and you know it.

Diggy-*sighs* (YN), what do you want me to do?

You- *pushes your hair back* I don't fucking know. I'm going home, I don't really feel well. Can I get the keys?

Diggy- you shouldn't be driving if you don't feel well (YN).

You- can I get the keys?

Diggy- stop it alright? I'm sorry you don-

You- don't even. Can I just get the fucking keys?

Diggy- how am I supposed to get home with Christian?

You- I don't know you'll figure something out. Don't you always?

Diggy- *sighs hands you keys* I'm going to call you.

You- I'm not going to answer.

You took the keys leaving out, you really weren't feeling well and you didn't know why. What you said to Diggy was true, but you didn't mean for it to come out like that. You honestly felt like shit, you were moody, pissing all day, and even threw up twice this morning. You just figured it was food poising and went straight to the emergency. You checked your self in and waited patiently for a doctor to come in the room. Your phone rang, it was Diggy, you hit decline and shook the doctors hand. He sat down flipping through the papers on his clipboard before checking the simple things. Such as, heart rate, pulse, breathing, etc, he sat back down marking and checking things off on the papers.