Chapter 112

You- *pushes him* stop ignoring me Daniel!

Diggy- don't put your fucking hands on me (YN).

You- Stop turning your back on me and talk to me!

Diggy- *steps closer to you* do not put your fucking hands on me. You aren't going to push me around and expect me not to retaliate.

You- retaliate then, if me pushing you is the only way to get your attention then I'll do what I have too Diggy.

Diggy- I don't want to hit you, I'm not going to hit you just keep your fucking hands off of me.

You- why weren't you there for me?

Diggy- I'm not talking about this shit, so stop trying to force a conversation that's not going to happen.

You- it's not fair that you get to ignore everyone's call, not show up, and then refuse to talk about it with me. Nobody can ever say that I have ran away from anything anymore because as of today, you have ran away from more shit then me.

Diggy ignored you pushing past you and going into Leah's room. You didn't really hesitate in leaving your own house, and drove to Adrian's house. Nobody was there so you just stayed in your car for a few minutes before calling Prodigy. You would've called Andrew but he was watching Chris and Breshay today.

Prod- (YN)? I've been trying to reach you.

You- I know, but I couldn't really talk.

Prod- I tried calling you a couple days ago, what's up?

You- a couple days ago I was busy getting my tubes tied...if you would allow me to tell you things you would have known.

Prod- I never said I didn't want you telling me shit anymore. You're family so if you need me, I'm going to be there for you no matter what.

You- *slight laughs* you should try and tell Diggy that, maybe he'll pick up on that behavior..

Prod- what does that mean?

You- it means he was too caught up in what went down at the dinner with my mom, that he didn't show up to my appointment. Him and I haven't had a conversation since my mom was in town. *sighs* I've talked more to Prince this week then my own fiancé.

Prod- why didn't his ass come? He was mad at you so he allowed himself not to be there to support you? Diggy is my friend and shit but that isn't right. You shouldn't be spending time with Princeton (YN).

You- Diggy doesn't want shit to do with me, you don't want me to call you when I'm upset...I don't feel comfortable telling Andrew or anyone else shit, so I talk to him.

Prod- I don't mind you calling me, I never did and I'm not going to start. Where are you?

You- I'm in my car, I was coming to talk to Adrian but nobody's here.

Prod- you're still there?

You- yes, I'm just in the driveway..sitting. Diggy was at my house with Leah, I don't know if he's still there but I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

Prod- you can come over here, Lisa and I aren't doing anything today.

You- no, I don't want to intrude. I'll go shopping or something.

Prod- you aren't intruding on anything.

You- but it'll seem like it to me, so just call me later. I'll be fine.

Prod- (YN).

You- seriously, we'll talk later okay?

Prod- alright..Bye.