Chapter 64

Diggy- can we talk?

You- I don't have anything to talk about.

Diggy- I want to talk about lastnight. We have a few hours before I have to get Christian so can we?

You- there's nothing to talk about, you said it all and now I have nothing in return to say.

Diggy- you're mad at me and I don't want you mad at me.

You- I can care less about it..

Diggy- if you can care less then why are you mad at me?

You- who said I was mad?

Diggy- your body actions tell me you're mad, your attitude tells me, you don't have to say anything.

You- okay.

Diggy- what does that mean?

You- it just means okay, what do you mean what does that mean?

Diggy- what is your deal? You asked me to tell you what went down with me and her so I did. Why are you tripping, I don't mess with her anymore. *stands in front of me* If you're mad at me for that then I should be mad at the fact that you had a boyfriend while you were there for those 3 whole years. Did you fuck him? Did you let him feel on you? Did you introduce him to my kid? Do you still have his number?

You- get the fuck out my face, you know damn well I didn't.

Diggy- didn't do which one?

You- *pushes him* neither you asshole! I didn't fuck him, I didn't bring him around Christian, I didn't let him do anything you did to Heather. So don't even try to flip this shit on me.

Diggy-*steps closer* how do I know that?

You- so you don't trust me?

Diggy- trust doesn't count cause it was when we weren't together.

You- it does count Daniel! Do you trust me?

Diggy- do you trust me?

You- after what you told me hell no!

Diggy- that's bogus because we weren't even together at the time! I could've fucked her, but I didnt, so all of this is unnecessary!

You- it doesn't fucking matter Diggy...you weren't supposed to see anybody else for that time period.

Diggy- I wasn't but you could? That's not fair.

You- you let us be broken up for more then a year Diggy, 3 fucking years we weren't together.

Diggy- when I came to see you and Christian you never wanted anything to do with me so I quit trying. You acted as if you moved on so I did the same. That doesn't mean I still don't love or want you because I do love you and I do want you. I'm sorry for doing what I did with Heather, I shouldn't have done it.

You- but it doesn't make it any better to know that you lied to me.

Diggy- you can't get mad at me for lying when you lied too.

You- I didn't lie, you never asked me if I was seeing anyone in Cali! So don't say that shit to me. That isn't fair.

Diggy-*sighs* I'm sorry (YN) I admit I did lie and try and keep it from you. To me I thought it was better that you didn't know because I'm not ready to loose you again. I can't loose you again, I swear I didn't do anything more then touch on her, I haven't even french end kissed her. My tongue has only been on you, in you.. I'm sorry.

You- if she wasn't a virgin would you have had sex with her still?

DIggy- Honestly?

You- yes, Diggy.