chapter 48

Im gonna skip ahead to the day of the meeting. You are still Stsying with Adrian and Lexi. They both enjoy me and the babies company i did tell them why i left. I just never told diggys parents or anyone else i broke up with him. I havent went back to the house this afternoon to get my stuff. You never got a chance to talk to bre yet but i'll text her later and see if she's available. Lexi said she could watch both babies but i didnt want to do that so i just asked beauty if she could. Im gonna drop him off on my way. Right now christian is with lexi and adrain. Lexi said it was cool if i borrowed some of her baby weight clothes. She gave me and a outfit to wear. So i took snd snd went into the bathroom and showered. Once done i threw the clothes on me after lotioning up. I combed my hair into a low neat ponytail. Threw on the flats she also let me wear. And started fixing bottles for his bag once done i threw them in their and finished putting clothes diapers snd wipes. and a few bibes. You pick up the bag and brimg it ojt the room. Christian was already dressed amd ready to go. You pick him up adrian grabs thd bag for you.

U-thanks. Ill see yall in a few. thanks again for the clothes lex.

Lexi-no problem.

You and Adrian walk outside you put christian in and buckle him up. You double check and adrian puts the bag in other side and you both close the door at same time.

Adrian- Alright I'm gonna head over there in a hour.

U- Oh right here. *hands him the key* just in case he's not there.

Adrian- Alright. Call me after the meeting.

U- Okay. Bye

you get inside the car starts it and pulls off towards beauty's house. Ten minutes later you arrive you get christian and put the bag on you shoulder you carry christian in his car seat you knock on the door she answers and steps aside to let you in.

Beuaty- hey*smiles hugs you once you put christian and the baby down*

U- Hey*hugs back* i packed bottles in stuff in there i should be back in a few hours.

Beauty- Why didn't you tell me you and diggy broke up?

U- How did you hear about it?

Beauty- Diggy's been blwoing up me and the girls phone asking do we know where you staying.

U- Oh...Well i can't talk about it now. When i get back i'll explain. don't let him know i came here.

Beauty- Alright. See you,

She hugs you and walks you back out once you get in your car and pull off she closes the door. and you make it to the Mr.Douglas office. You arrive 20 30 minutes later. you arrive on time. You find a parking spot and walk towards the bulding. The clerk there buzzed me up to his office on the tenth floor. once i got there i jake and his lawyer was there already.

Douglas- Hey (YN) come in and sit down so we can get started.

You walk and sit down next to your lawyer.

Douglas- okay. Is diggy not coming or?

U- *shakes head* no. He won't be here with us today.

Douglas- okay. So the reason we wanted to have this meeting before we take it to court is because we couldn't agree on something.

JakesLawyer- (YN) do you have a plan prepared?

U- Yeah i actually do..

JakesLawyer - can we hear it please? *takes out a sheet of paper and pen*

U- Jake said he just wants to see the kid grow up right? So how about once a year he gets to see him , holidays could be included. . but you would have to pay me child support.