Chapter 84

You- we went this morning Adrian.

Adrian- well, what did he say?

You- I can have more, it's just a possibility I might have complications during the pregnancy.

Lexi- I mean that's good news right?

You- right..

Adrian- Diggy why you look upset then?

Diggy- what else did he say (YN)?

You- Diggy, we agreed not to say that part.

Diggy- he's your brother..you can't just not tell him.

You- Diggy shut up.

Diggy- no, I'm not going to shut up. That shit is serious, and it pisses me off that you want to keep that shit a secret it's not going to go away.

He clenched his jaw before walking out the front door slamming it.

Adrian- what aren't you telling me (YN)?

You- I need to go talk to him..

Lexi- I'll be upstairs.

Adrian- (YN)!

Lexi took the kids and went upstairs, you sighed standing up.

You- can you just wait a minute?

Adrian- see, this is why I should've went.

You ran your fingers through your hair before walking out to sit next to Diggy on the porch.

You- you have to relax Diggy..

Diggy- how do you expect me to do that? It pisses me off to know it's because of that bitch who put you through hell. It pisses me off even more because I wasn't there to protect you.

You- *sighs* but out of all that I got a blessing, we got a blessing. A healthy blessing.

Diggy- I get that but to know if you do get pregnant there's a possibility the baby won't make it through out the whole pregnancy. The doctors way of saying you would miscarriage, what's the fucking point of trying?

You- he said worst case scenario Diggy..you can't just give up on me like that. Why can't we try? If we do try and I do get pregnant I could have that baby, or I could not. If I do miscarriage then we'll have to keep trying..

Diggy- fuck that (YN)..I can't sit here and watch you go through that shit.

You- *sighs* so what are you telling me?

Diggy- *stands up* just give me some time to myself alright? I'll be back.

You- wow..okay. You're not the one who's going to have to go through the miscarriages Diggy. All you have to do is fuck me and wait to see what's gonna happen. I'm not fucking pissed about it, I'm lucky as hell he even said we can reproduce.

Diggy- so what he said that it doesn't fucking count (YN). Only for me to put my shit in you, you miscarriage? Are you kidding me? That's bullshit!

You-*stands* so you're just going to walk away from it?

Diggy- I told you I need space.

You- that's bullshit, but go ahead. I don't care. I'll find my own way home don't even worry about it.

He didn't respond he just got in the car pulling off. You rolled your eyes walking back in, Adrian was literally right by the door. He looked at me with his big light light brown eyes with sympathy. You didn't say anything and neither did he, you weren't going to cry in front of him so you gave him a hug.