Chapter 27

AYour POV-

You're shaking , but you stop when you hear foot steps come closer , closer , closer to you.

U- ....*crying* please , leave me alone.

Footsteps keep going but stop you feel somebody staring down at you so you bury your head in your knee's praying its a dream . 

???- Hello , (YN) I've missed you.

U- *sniffs* what do you want? Who are you ? how did you find me...?

???- Bre doesn't give me what i want since she's prego i made her abort it though. *laughs* i want you now you know how to put it down babe.

U- Jake?! 

Jake- hush , save my name for later *bends down starts kissing your neck*

U- STOP . PLEASE . WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? *crys*

Jake sucks on your soft spot but you hold in your moan because at this moment you don't feel pressure jake picks you up you punching his chest

U- PUT ME DOWN !!!!!! STOP PLEASE DON'T DO THIS !!!! PLEASE....*CRYS*

Jake opens up what seems like a door he throws you on this couch closes the door (a/n dumb ass ain't lock it lol) you try to get up and run but he stops you lays you on the floor puts pressure on your throat almost you not being able to breathe 

Jake- you dumb slut try something else and your DEAD . Got it!? 

U-..

Jake- i'm talking to you bitch ! *puts more pressure on *

your crying so you nod your head slowly yes 

jake takes off you tee , pulls his shirt off sucks on your neck in you mind your waiting for anything for prince , roc , prod , SOMEBODY to just come and help you , you've never felt this helpless in your life , besides the incident with prince you close your eyes by this time jake is unbutting his pants pulling down your underwear , your crying he slaps you to stfu you silently cry and turn your head he inserts your body and it hurts like hell , your keep begging him to quit , stop , stop but he punches you in the stomach , goes harder , faster in you whispers in your ear telling him to say his name you shake your head no then out of nowhere he pulls out a knife and cuts your arm and tells you to his name again you say it in pain from the sex and from the knife , and the punches . you just want it all to end right now . you hear sirens , helicopters , the lights go on from outside the door jake is grabbing his shit trying to run but prod bursts thru the door and tell the cops to come in here and jake looks at you , you crawl to the conner as cops are putting jake in cuffs brining him out the building you grab your clothes but a lady officer tells you to just wrap up in the towel but you don't move , you felt weak , sick , dead , nobody came , it was too late then you black out , and hit your head on the floor you hear people calling your name you being carried out into ambulance you hear diggy asking them what happened but you tried to wake up no luck ..

3 DAYS LATER 

You wake up and see a bright light , then a pounding in your head you sit up then somebody runs to run side . adrian 

Adrian- (YN) ! You're up ! *runs over to hug you*

U- Ouch ,

Adrian- *lets go* sorry , i need to go get the doctor

U- What happened? When did you get here?

A- two nights ago , i'll be back.

U- Adrian , what happened?