Chapter 97

You- yeah just put it in a glass.

Bartender- alright..hold on.

He poured the bottle of mikes hardcore lemonade in a glass before sliding it over to you.

You- do I get a tab or something?

Bartender- are you the type to order 10 rounds?

You- *laughs* no, this will probably be my only drink for the night.

Bartender- as long as you don't order over 10 rounds and you order with me, all your drinks are on the house.

You- *looks at him* what's the catch?

Bartender- *laughs leans on the bar* what makes you think it's a catch?

You- no guy offers to pay for a strangers drink for the rest of the night.

Bartender- you won't be a stranger if I know your name.

You- *holds up left hand* I'm engaged..*stands up* but I appreciate the offer.

He nodded his head then backed up, you turned around and walked back to find Diggy. He was standing outside the VIP section talking to Twist, and Ray.

Diggy- where did you go?

You- to the bar.

Twist- only took you a hour.

You- shut up, he offered to get every drink I ordered on the house.

Diggy- who is he?

Ray-*laughs* only means one thing, what you give him in return?

You- nothing, I got my drink and left. He never took the offer back so *shrugs*

Twist- *laughs* he must be white.

You- a cute white.

Diggy- what the hell?

You- what? I was just saying..

Diggy- whatever, but what is that you got?

You- water.

Twist- *laughs* what a horrible liar.

Ray- *laughs* we ain't that dumb.

You- can y'all chill?

Diggy- for real.

Twist- *laughs throws hands up in defense* we'll leave y'all alone for now.

Ray- but we will be back.

They walked away and Diggy shook his head, you took one sip before Diggy snatched it out of your mouth and started drinking it. You wiped your mouth and pushed him, he handed the glass that was still half way full to some random guy that happened to walk pass.

Diggy- why are you drinking?

You- *laughs* because I was thirsty Diggy.

Diggy- get water.

You- no, I don't want water. I'm a big girl, I know when to cut myself off.

Diggy- I don't care, you shouldn't even go to the bar alone. Somebody mess around and spike your shit. You to busy flirting with the bartender you don't know if somebody did or not.

You- I wasn't flirting with him! You weren't there Diggy, stop accusing me of shit.

Diggy- so what do you call it?

You- his ass fucking said the shit after I asked for a tab. I asked him what was the catch, he said i had to give him my name. I took my drink stood up and told him I was engaged and I walked the fuck away. You need to chill because I don't flirt with anybody but you, chill the fuck out.