CHAPTER 4

IM SOOO SORRY BUT IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY STUFF SO I JUST COPIED AND PASTE IT  HERE IT GOES ENJOY 

U- I really have nothing to say to you. . *starts to walk away*

???- *jumps in front of you * [Y/N] Please. Just give me a chance...What are you doing here anyways..

U-None of your business why I'm here. And I really don't wanna talk here. 

???- Come with dinner then?

U-No , i can't Imo busy..

???-Tomorrow then Breakfast?

U-*looks around* Fine.

???-Great *smiles* you look nice by the way

U-Thanks.

???- See ay later. *walks away*

U-Bye*continues walking to find diggy , spin , roger you eventually find them walks in*

U- Oh , there you guys are.

Diggy- Wassup? Where Jeremiah?

U- He said he had to go and he'll call you later on.

Diggy- Oh iight. Well we done here so we could head out.*walks closer to you* i could take you home real quick so you can get some more clothes. Maybe stay over again?

U-Yeah . I really don't feel safe staying there at the moment...*looks down*

Diggy-Hey , Hey . Don't worry about him he's not gonna hurt you *makes you look at him in the eyes*

U-Well ..lets go now before its too late.*walks to spin and roger hugs them bye* 

Diggy*gives them dap walks outside to the car yall both get i he pulls off to your house*

he pulls up in the drive way you notice a extra car in the driveway it looks familiar but you second guess it yall both walk in you notice bre , jake , and your mom sitting in the couch talking you stop in your tracks 

U-Ummm mom what are THEY doing here. 

Mom-Bre brought jake over so they can apologize.

U-Well i dont wanna fucking hear it. they so fucking pathetic. come on diggy.

Jake-Oh so this the pussy ass nigga i was suppose to be afraid of?

Diggy-Nigga stuff yo ass is a pussy ass nigga for threaening my girl. 

Jake - OH so This hoe right hurr Is yo girl. Hmph

Diggy-Watch yo mouth and dont fucking disrespect her before i fuck you up

Mom- STOP IT. STOP IT. RIGHT NOW . NOT IN MY DAMN HOUSE GOT IT? YOU GONE FUCKING REALIZE THAT IM IN THIS ROOM OKAY? AND SIR *Walks to jake* AND GODDAMNIT DONT FUCKING DISRESPECT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER IN MY PRESENCE , HER PRESENCE OR DIGGYS PRESENCE. GOT IT? NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE. YOU TOO BRE. 

Jake- Sorry...Walks past diggy *whispers so nobody but him hears it but diggy* my nigga this AIN'T over 

Bre-* walks out with out saying anything*

U-*lock the door* *laughs* thanks mom . but i could have handled it . ill be back going to get some clothes. come on diggy.

Diggy- *acknowledges your mom * iight 

U- *grabs you hand yall walk upstairs close the door*

U- so you've met Jake...

Diggy- Yeah. He deserves for a ass whopping.