Chapter 92

You- *shakes him* Diggy..wake up.

Diggy-*sits up* what's wrong?

You- you have to go..before Christian wakes. You weren't supposed to stay this long, remember?

Diggy- yeah..let me use the bathroom.

You- okay..I'm gonna wait up front.

Diggy- alright..

He threw his legs over to the edge of the bed before standing up. He put on his jeans before walking into the bathroom. You managed to push yourself up off the bed and walk into the kitchen, Adrian walked down in some basketball shorts with his shirt off showing his new tattoo he had gotten on his right chest. It was Milan's' name around a heart, I thought it was cute. Lexi wasn't too happy about it, Milan loved it just as much as me.

Adrian- what's up?

You- uh nothing..why are you up?

Adrian- I gotta take Milan to her appointment today, Lexi gotta work. Why are you up?

You- oh, shouldn't you go get ready?

Adrian- I'm not dumb (YN), I know he's here.

You-*sighs* please don't judge me..

Diggy- *walks in* oh..morning..

Adrian- morning, I gotta go get ready. *walks upstairs*

Diggy- I wouldn't have came out if I known he was out here.

You- *sighs* it's fine..um do you want coffee or something?

Diggy- nah, I needa go home..

You- okay, I guess I'll call you later.

Diggy- alright.

It was weird seeing him leave this morning without giving you a hug or a kiss, he used to do it when you two lived together..and of course were together. You went upstairs, Christian was still sleeping so you went into Adrian's room, who was throwing on his jeans.

Adrian- I could've been naked, ever heard of knocking?

You- Adrian.

Adrian- sit down.

You-*sits* he brought Christian over really late, so I invite-

Adrian- I didn't ask, I don't care.

You- then why do I feel like you're gonna lecture me?

Adrian- I ain't your dad, that's not why I'm here. If I was gonna lecture you I would've done that shit downstairs. Why would you do that to yourself? One minute you didn't want him involved next your laying in bed next to him. Stop confusing yourself, most of all him.

You- I talked to spin yesterday, he opened my eyes. So I decided to talk to Diggy too. I've apologized he apologized, I even let him feel her kicking..

Adrian- I don't even know what to say to you cause your going to make me yell at you and I don't want too.

You- so don't..be supportive, even if the shit I do doesn't make sense..just know it's all for a reason.

Adrian- *puts on shirt* just so we're clear, he's going to man the fuck up and take care of his family?

You- *sighs* I hope so.

Adrian- hope isn't enough, that isn't shit. Yes or no.

You- he told me he was ready..now I'm just waiting to see changes that's all.

Adrian-*sighs* I'm gonna change the subject so you won't be too stressed over it..what are you going to do today?

You- probably go over prodigy's, is Milan going to be with you all day?