Chapter 99

You- *closes door* they're down the hall with Spin and Roger. I think Spin's going to take them for ice cream, and when they get back we're leaving.

Diggy- yeah he is, Trevor already left.

You- *sits on couch* you didn't want to go?

Diggy- nah, I figured I stay here with you. Point being I'll be away for three months, I didn't want Leah and Chris to go but I wanted alone time with you.

You- *laughs* for once in your life.

Diggy- *sits next to you* it's been a minute I know..but I swear once this is over the three of you will have my full attention.

You- *sighs* I hope so.

You, Christian, and Leah drove down with Adrian to Chicago to see Diggy and Trevor kick off their tour. Last night was their first show and went really well, Adrian was going to drive us back later on today. And there was no way in hell you were going to leave today without getting satisfied.

Diggy moved closer to you placing his arm around you. You and him always came close to having sex but it never happened due to Diggy's crazy ass schedule, something always managed to interrupt us just as things got intensed. Diggy was now laying on top of you trying to unstrap your bra, when he couldn't get it you just unbuttoned his pants and slid your hand in to rub him. He grunted while tongue kissing you and pulling down your shorts. Then there was a knock on the door, Diggy tried moving but you just tightened your grip around him.

Diggy- *groans* wait..hold on.

You- no, don't stop..I miss you.

You used your free hand to grab his, you guided him down into your underwear. He took over and rubbed you while sucking on your neck. You let a soft moan out in his ear as he slid in one finger then another. There were several more knocks, you sighed and let Diggy go, he stood up.

Diggy- don't get dressed.

You- hurry..

He buttoned up his pants and just looked at you for a few minutes and walked towards the door leaving his shirt off. It was Adrian, you could hear them talking.

Adrian- y'all deaf?

Diggy- nah..we were watching a movie. What's up?

Adrian- tell (YN) get dressed and come to the door.

When you heard his voice from the start you got dressed anyways. So when you heard him telling Diggy to tell you to come to the door you came. Diggy walked away leaving you two alone.

You- what?

Adrian- what time you trynna leave? I have work, and a family too did you forget?

You- no I didn't.. When Leah and Chris come back we'll go..if you don't mind letting me spend some time with him.

Adrian- make it quick.

You- mhm, bye.

You shut the door, Diggy was in the kitchen drinking something.

You- Diggy.

Diggy- yeah?

You- *shrugs* it would be nice if we could finish.

Diggy- *walks in front of you puts cup down* then we'll have to rush.

You- so what.. Just give me something that'll make me be okay for the next 3 months.

Diggy didn't respond so you took your shirt back off, then your shorts. You turned him around so his back was against the wall. You kissed him all the way down to his zipper. You got down on your knees, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. You pulled him out and just went to it, not caring if he was trying to get you to stand. Right before he was about cum he pulled you up, you smiled as he pushed you against the wall and pulled down your underwear. You lifted your leg up as he pushed himself slowly in you, you kissed him roughly opening your mouth letting out a moan. He picked you up so you were able to wrap your legs around him, you felt yourself about to have a climax so you clenched.