Chapter 16 .

Guys can you share my story i need more readers pleaseeee. thanks for reading ! Here it goess. And i'm going to TRY and  write it a different way . Just to see which way i like better.

You wake up next to diggy still in his arms . You get up to brush your teeth and wash your face. By the time you come out of the bathroom you see diggy. "Morning babe" he says as he smiles. "GoodMorning" you walk back to the bed gets on top of him kisses him. He kisses back."Can we still do we breakfast or no?" You ask diggy. He looks at the clock "its a little late but how about dinner?'' " Sure" And you smile and get off of him. "Well go get ready. I can go look around for a house and for you to go your interview" "Alright." Diggy says as he gets off the bed and to the bathroom.(A/N I'm gonna change back to the way i typed lol )

Diggy comes out of the bathroom dressed and a red v-neck Chivs a red black varsity jacket to go over sunglasses black g-shock 

U- *laughs* you look cute.

Diggy- Uh. i'm a man , so its handsome or sexy. 

U- Well , therefore i take it back .*you put back on ur sweats and tank from last night and your just gonna get dressed at home*

Diggy- You know ya boy sexy *walks towards you*

U-mmmmm.....i'll just agree to get off the subject 

Diggy- Oh really?

U-Yeah . *giggles* *puts on the flip flops and but your hair in a messy bun and put on sunglasses.* ready?

Diggy- Yea but that conversation isn't over.

you and diggy catch a cab to diggy's house to get your car in the cab

Diggy- About that conversation 

U- what about it *laughs*

Diggy- *bites lips*

You die inside but you play it like it doesn't affect you.

U- *turn your head from him super fast so you won't see him biting his lips* any whoooooo.

Diggy- Its alright don't have to admit it. Because you know i'm sexy and i know you're beautiful . and got a nice asssssssss.

U- *blushes* oh whatever ! 

Diggy- *chuckles* im serious. Your ass is like woooowwww !!

U- Diggy ! *laughs*

Diggy- Okay okay .....

U- I'm going to bring you mom with me today . If thats alright.

Diggy- Ah . No problem . We need all the help we could get right now.

U- Yeah i guess. But what station are you going to be on today?

Diggy- 98.7

U- alright. 

The cab pulls up to the street side of diggy's house diggy pays the cab driver you guys walk in . You go upstairs to get ready for today while diggy made his way to the station he kissed you back your in the shower you wash your hair wrap a towel around you and blow dry you hair and flat iron it and put this on ( http://www.polyvore.com/lala/set?id=55966339 )  you walk downstairs to see ms . justine and rev talking.

U- Hey guys . *hug them both*

They hug back

Rev- Where are you about head too?

U- Actually I was wondering if you and Ms. Simmons could help me look for a spot. Me and diggy decided a place in the suburbs. Nothing to big Because its just us two. We wouldn't mind having like one Guestroom.