Chapter 37

YOUR POV

I woke up to diggy's music blasting still i had to pee really bad too , so i got up and peed , i came back and tried to cover the music up with pillows , it didn't work i screamed into the pillow and figured we need to talk before the whole meeting thing. i sat up and walked over on his side and shook him until his eyes shot up . Pulled the beats from off his ears . And rubbed his eyes and sat up and looked at the clock

Diggy- its 7:45 why did you wake me up , we dont have the meeting until 10:30

U- can you tell me what happened lastnight . I really wanna know..

Diggy- i told you what i heard.

U- but from who diggy , who?

Diggy-if its not true dont worry about it leave it at that.

U- why the fuck are you keeping this person anonymous?? They lied on me ! Daniel , damnit just tell me who told you!

Diggy- (YN) I'm going back to sleep wake me when we have to start getting ready (outs beats back on blasts Turn on The Lights x Future)

U-(unplugs it from his phone and you pick it up) daniel why are you making this shit complicated tell me who told you!!!!

Diggy-(YN) give me my phone!

U- i can't believe your protecting this person! we're arguing because of them.

Diggy- (YN) fuck it!!!!!! Okay , damn . Youre fucking complicated i believe you thats THAT. I'm not telling who it is because i don't need you getting more pissed . I'm not protecting nobody!!!

U- (throws his phone on the bed you walk over grab jogging pants puts them on you take off your gown you put in a northface hoodie and supras hightops you throw your hair in a messy bun grabs phone and keys you walk in bathroom brushes teeth walks back out)

Diggy-where are going????

U- I'll be back in a few , just finna talk to prince.

Diggy- you really think i want you over there??(stands up)

U- look you ain't telling me so I'm heading to the conjuction house you can come but ok leaving now , and you aint making me stay here

Diggy- give me the keys then. I'll drive..

U-(tosses him the keys he throws on his niki's and you to pull off towards the conjuction house)

The ride there was silent when y'all arrived you knocked on the door like ten times until somebody answered:ray

U-ray , prince here?

Ray-(rubbing eyes he's in his tee's and boxers his braids wrre fucked up and had dried up crust in the corner of his eyes , his eyes were red) he sleep with brenton .

You could tell diggy's mood change a little he tensed up but i guess i know whi told him..

U-well can we wake them up gotta tell them something.

Ray- ion care go ahead. (moves aside)

Yall walk in

Ray-four doors down on your left. Upstairs(closes the door)

U- thanks , uh you coming with me?

Diggy- naw , imma stay down here.

U- okay . (you walk upstairs to go prince's room you don't bother knocjing you walk in to see them cuddled up . But you don't care you on prince side and tapped his shoulder he flips over and groans you shake him more he opens his eyes but double looks)