Chapter 113

Adrian- get up.

You- you shouldn't be here.

Adrian- really? Shouldn't I be the one telling you that?

You- I honestly don't care anymore, I refuse to care..

Adrian- I brought you over some clothes and shit.

You- you went to my house?

Adrian- after I went by Diggy's.

You- *sits up* he didn't ask about me..did he?

Adrian- Get out this nigga clothes, put your own shit on.

You- *lays back down* I don't understand, I thought I was doing the right thing by going through with it. Now that it has happened, Diggy doesn't even want to be near me..like he's almost disgusted with me Adrian.

Adrian- you did do the right thing, (YN). Just because his foot is up his ass too much to fucking realize it doesn't mean that you didn't do the right thing. You saved your own life and that's what fucking matters. Fuck him alright? I don't want to see my sister like this because it pisses me off to the point where I don't mind beating his ass.

You- I don't want you fighting him..don't do anything.

Adrian- as of now, the only thing that I am doing is getting you up so we can head out. I don't want you staying here alone with him. Especially with the mindset that you have going on, him comforting you could lead to something else. I don't want you making the same mistake again, so get your stuff and we'll get breakfast and you'll stay at my house.

You- did you see my kids?

Adrian- they were sleeping, they are fine.

You- can I just meet you at your house? I don't feel like getting up right now, and I did drive myself here so I have my car.

Adrian- I don't want you here (YN).

You- *sighs* I'll see you at 1 okay?

Adrian- *stands* don't make me come back alright? I'm not doing shit so I'll be there, waiting for you.

You- *laughs* bye Adrian, I'll text you when I'm on my way.

Adrian bent down to kiss the top of my head before walking out of Princeton's room. You looked at your phone seeing more missed calls from Prodigy. You sighed putting it back down, and looked up at Prince when he knocked at the door slightly.

You- he's gone?

Prince- yeah.

You- okay..

Prince- what are you going to do?

You- *sits up* he doesn't want me here.

He walked in sitting on the foot of the bed but made his body face you.

Prince- I didn't ask you what he wanted to do, I asked you what you're going to do.

You- I'm not going to hold your day up..I'm going to get myself ready to go.

Prince- you're not holding anything up. If you get dressed, we can go to breakfast. Then I'll bring you back here so you can get your car, alright?

You- you want to eat in public with me?

Prince- *laughs* what the hell does that mean? You aren't ugly.

You- *laughs* Jacob that's not what I meant.

Prince- what? You not trynna be seen with me or something?

You- no, I don't mind it's just if Diggy sees a picture of me being with you it's not a good look.