Chapter 65

Christian- mommy, please?

You- I thought we were going to spend time together today.

Christian- do it with Daddy..I wanna go.

Diggy- let him, while he's with them me and you can do something.

You- alright.

Adrian- I'll call you if it's necessary.

You- okay, bye Christian.

Christian- bye mommy*hugs your legs* bye daddy *daps him*

Diggy- what time should we come back?

Adrian- it's 12, and we won't get there until about 1:30 so 7 or 8 is fine. We'll call when we're 20 minutes away.

You- okay, behave Chris.

Christian- mommy, I am.

After a few more minutes you and Diggy headed out. He chose to drive so you got in the passenger seat.

You- what are we going to do?

Diggy- we're going home, then around 5 we're going to go eat. *pulls out of driveway*

You- but I don't want to sit around for 3 hours.

Diggy- where do you want to go?

You- right now?

Diggy- yes.

You- nowhere because I'm not dressed.

Diggy-*laughs* where are you trying to go?

You- we could get icecream or something, it doesn't matter to me.

Diggy- we can do that..*pulls into our driveway* go change.

You- you're not coming in with me?

Diggy- all you're doing is changing right? Plus I need to call Spin.

You- fine, but if I take all day it's because I'm changing.

You took the keys out the ignition, and got out. You went straight upstairs, after finding something to wear you chose to take a shower and wash your hair. Once you finished you wrapped a towel around you then sat on the bed to put lotion on. Thinking Diggy was still in the car you dropped the towel and walked over to put on underwear and a bra. The only thing you couldn't do was strap the bra fast enough, Diggy walked in so you used your hair to cover it before turning around to fix it.

You- I thought you were in the car.

Diggy- yeah until you were taking to long.

You walked over to grab your clothes but he took them.

You- give me my clothes Diggy.

Diggy- we don't have to go for icecream..it'll mess our appetites up for later.

You- no, I want to go.

Diggy- Let's lay down, forget the clothes.*throws them on the chair*

You-*laughs* get out Diggy.

Diggy- why, I've seen you naked plenty of times. Lose the bra and the underwear.

You- Diggy quit playing..

Diggy- I'm serious, look.

I rolled my eyes and before you knew it he was standing in front of me with just his boxxers, with his bulging penis. To close for you to get yourself out of something that you really didn't plan on wanting just yet.

Diggy-*laughs* and if you still don't believe me, I don't mind you touching.

He basically was giving you permission, which technically needed to be the other way around. You laughed it off, and gave in. He sat on the bed, pulling you closer to get on top. So you did, he crashed his lips onto yours, and you sat on him, grinding. He unbuckled your bra, then rolled over so he was now on top. He kissed, sucked on your neck and squezzed your boobs. He stopped to pull down your underwear, he sucked on two of his fingers before spreading your legs and sticking both inside of you. He continued to kiss me, you let out soft moans in his mouth and you could tell he got more excited and impatient, you kinda were too so you pulled down his boxxers. He didn't want to do anything until he got a taste first, after that he reached for a condom in the nightstand. He slid it on and went inside, then the doorbell rings followed by a knock. Diggy didn't stop or pull out until they continued to knock. You got frustrated and pulled him back down once he'd stood up.