Chapter 13

Diggy- Uhh with who??

U- Yeah who?!

S- See thats the thing I only saw the back of they head but i think i know who but not completely sure..

U- welll who do you think it is ?? 

S- ........Your brother.

Diggy- When's the last um time you seen him with her?

S- Like what two four days ago

you diggy sigh relief 

S- What??

U- Spin. I don't know if you have been getting the same "messages " *puts air qoutes up * as me diggy and my brother .

S- Like the ones that don't say anything if you do you'll be dead or some shit like that?!

Diggy- Yepp. That's why me and (YN) was over her brother's to find you know stuff on them..

S- wait wait wait .... does adrian even know?

U- Yeahhh . He's coming to that dinner with that chick.

Diggy- *laughs* why don't you like her though?

U- Have you seen the hoe?!

Diggy- gotta point...

Spin- *laughing* what she had on?

U- she was working with some damn daisy dukes and bikini top at fucking 8 at night.  Who does that ?!

Spin - She could have been on her way to the beach.. never know.

Diggy- true. 

U- Uh no . last time i checked she said she called in for a family emergency. If it was an emergency why she stay at Adrian's then ?

Diggy- I forgot that she even said that . *shakes head * anyways man , don't even worry about Chloe' you should probally come with us tomorrow to (YN)'s mom's house .

Spin- When?

U- one .

Spin - I'm in . Aye , digg . do you mind if i crash here tonight . I on' trust be at home alone .

Diggy- *laughs* sure . but if you hear anything don't trip.

U- *playfully slap his arm * *laughs* not tonight so you won't hear squat.

Diggy- We shall see .

Spin- I'll sleep in the living room .

Diggy- naw man . you can sleep in the guest room or theatre

Spin - Guest room down here .

Diggy - Igght . GoodNight *daps him* come on babe .

U- Night spin.*gets up walks to diggy's room*

Spin- Goodnight guys.*walks to guess room*

diggy follows yo to his room closes door

Diggy- Wait so were you serious ??

U- Um about....?

Diggy- this . *walks over kisses your neck from behind and puts his arms around your waist*

U- yeah 1. your parents are here . 2. Spin don't needa hear nothing.

Diggy starts to suck on your neck and moves one of his hands up towards your boobs you let out a soaft moan.

Diggy- What was that ? *chuckles*

U- no hickies ! *pulls away from him*

Diggy- Uhhhhhhhhhh. Come onnnnnnn. *pulls you close to his body kisses you rough but passionately you kiss back*