Chapter 50

Last chapter i mentioned i was going to skip 3 years. due to it being chapter 50. So i am. Right now your in town visiting for the whole summer. We are staying at Adrian's new place. Its begening of June. You are a model for kimora you lost all the baby weight you recently move to California so Christian can see his grandma once in a while but you don't live close to your mom. You still keep in touch ith everyone even Bre'. You dated on person but your keeping it on the low. Right now you life is starting to get to how it was you were wearing a top with tie crochet back with black high waist shorts to match with the nike air jordans (the black and blue ones) ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=65759644 ) your hair is curly and you tied a black bandana to go across you have on mascara and eyeliner and lip stick . Christian has on the same shoes with blue and black adidas shirt to match and you have him on some jeans you got from the gap. The nigga only three don't need to be wearing name brand jeans. Lmao.

Chris- Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!

U- Yes Sweetie?

Chris- I'm ready to see daddy! And Uncle Spin!

U- Alright. Is Uncle A and Auntie lex ready?

Chris- Yes. They puttin on Milan shoes! But can we go now!

U- Little boy you better not be yelling at me. Or we going back home.

The get together was at Mrs. And Mr. Justines house they're having a little cook out there. Me and diggy realy haven't spoke unless it was about Christian. Although i'm surprised Jake was paying me each month on time. And he saw Christian on his birthday's and Christmas. Christian knows Jake as Uncle Jake. Or mommy friend. My thoughts were caught off my Christian tapping me repeadelty and callng my name.

U- Yesss?

Chris- Uncle a said he'll meet us over there. I'm ready to see grandma!

U- I thought you were ready to see daddy?

Chris- *slaps forehead* i mean Uncle Spin!

U- *laughs* Alright lets go then.

You took lexi's car you got the keys and you exchanged seats and you and Chris walked out of the house and got into the car you buckled up chris before getting into the driver seat you put your phone in the cup holder you buckle up and you pull off . The car wasn't long and Christian was bugging the hell out of me so i was happy it wasn't long as ever. you parked along the side of the road just because of the driveway being cramped with cars you grabbed mthe phone and keys and got out and made your way to help christian out once he was out you fixed his clothes and brushed his hair to the front with your hands he held your hand as we walked up and knocked on the door. Nobody answered so you ranged but not a answer ou could hear laughs in the back and music playing.

Chris- Mommy. they back there!

U- Alright . Come on.

You and chris walk to the back of the and you open up the gate and walk in you see people from OMG Girlz Twist issa MB Spin Vannessa Angela Russy Jojo Miley Justine Rev and you look around and you notice spin on the dj set with perry and roger next to them and other people just looked like friends and family. they had the pool covered up with the paper and glass due to kids running around.but one question ran thru my head ' where is diggy?' i shook off the feeling and i felt christian hug up agaisnt my leg so i bent over and picked him up when i came back up i saw Prodigy in front of me i smiled hard as ever

Chris- Uncle Prod!!!

Christian was also cheesing from ear to ear.

Prod- Wassup lil man! *takes him*

Chris- *hugs hm*

You laugh

Prod- Seems like somebody missed me.