Chapter 47

you wake up to Christian crying again its around 7:30 you groan and get up you already put back on your T-shirt because you had to get up durning the night so go get Christian due to his crying. Once in his room you pick him up you sit in the chair and you check his diaper but its empty you just fed him not too long ago so you try to rock him back to sleep but it doesn't work you put the pacifier in his mouth to get him to quiet down and he does you end up dozing off and on rocking back and forth in the chair but you are awoken by diggy picking up christian out of your hands.

Diggy- how many times did you get up lastnight?

U-at least 8 or 7 ..

Diggy- go back to sleep. Ill watch him.

U- are you sure??

Diggy- go.

U-alright.. *you get up and go back to your room and lay down and quickly fall asleep*

Its around 8:30 when your phone goes off you groan and get up and don't pay attention to the caller ID screen you just hit answer. You are rubbing your eyes now.

U- Hello?

Rev- Goodmorning. Hope i didn't wake you.

U- Oh morning. No its fine I needed to get up anyways. What's up?

Rev- I talked to the lawyer today.

U- *sits up straight and pays more attention* what he say?

Rev- He said the reason he didn't talk to us first is because he was trying to make a deal with Jake's lawyer. It clear you and diggy don't wan't anything to do with Jake. But he said that Jake said he just wants to see the kid grow up-

U- I'll send videos to his email.

Rev- Let me finish. He said you don't have to tell him that he is the father just keep Christina knowing Diggy is his real father. Jake said he wasn't giving up until he at least spends some time with him.

U- Mr. Simmons. I can't do that. I made it clear i want nothing to do with Jake. He's my rapist. How do i know what he's gonna do to Christian if the two of them are alone?

Rev- But see that's what i said . And our Lawyer said that since Jake was never charged- well chargers dropped he can't be on parole. And we can't have supervison because he isn't a criminal.

U- How about this....because Jake apparently really wants to see him. Can the four of us just sit down and talk something out before it has to go to court? And you and Ms. Justine can come if you guys need too.

Rev- Let me give you the lawyer number and call him and ask alright? Just try and convice diggy to agree..

Rev reads you off the number you type it in your phone and hit saved to contacts.

U- Alright. I'll talk to you soon then.

Rev- Alright. Bye. Let me know if you need us to watch Christian.

U- I will . Thanks.

Rev- No problem . See you

You hang up and call the Lawyer first before talking to diggy.

Lawyer-Hello? This is (Gabriel Douglas is his name BTW) Mr. Douglas what can i do for you?

U- Hi , Mr. Douglas this is (YN) . With the case of Jake.

Douglas- oh yeah , what'sup? Everything okay? I just want to apoligize for not telling you Rev Diggy and Ms Justine everything.

U- Its cool. I was thinking since we can't really agree on anything. Can the five of us sit down and talk before this is brung to court?