Chapter 20

Hey guys , i hoped you enjoyed last chapter. More is to come , no where near DONE, Lol enjoyy!

You decided to cancel going to Bre's mom house . You realized she wasn't worth it . So its been 3 weeks since that incident with Diggy , haven't spoken to him he tries to talk to you but you ignore him , but you still talk to Roger and Spin . Prince is still being an ass , but is starting to stop since you're single . But you and chris are getting closer . You guys are now on the bus , its you chris lil twist , Issa , Omg girlz , and ray  every one else is on the other bus . 

U- I'm boreddddddd. 

Beauty - Same ! 

Star- Lets play a game?

Issa- And what game is that?

BabyDoll- seven minutes in heaven? *smiles*

Chris - I'm in 

Lil twist / Ray - Legooooo.

( A/N: You and the omg girlz are like bestfriends , oh btw everybody is in the same age area ( group )   early 20's ))

You guys sit in a circle you sit by chris. Ray spins first it lands on baby doll he shrugs they get up go into the bathroom closes the door 

Twist- *starts timer sets it by door*

RAY'S POV

Me and baby doll go into the bathroom we start making out immediately . She fine asl , And thick in all the right places so i might as well . I slid my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance we had a tongue war , then i pulled away and started sucking on her neck she let out a silent moan in my ear which got me kinda excited . i guess she felt my friend against her because she started laughing . then the timer went off she pushed me off 

BabyDoll- *giggles * i'll tell them you had to pee. 

U- *smiles* thanks.

After she walked out i did what i had to do then came out everybody was looking at me . i told them to just spin the bottle .

Issa went and it landed on beauty. They went into the bathroom.

ISSA POV 

It was weird at first but i pushed her against the wall then she wrapped her legs around my waist we started kissing , then frenched kiss , then she got to grinding . I was enjoying this shit aloooooot. then i started sucking kisssing on her sweet spot , guess she got turned on also the timer went off but we kept going. She was just grinding on me then she stopped and kissed me one last time before we came out . all eyes were on us . Like damn . but me and beauty gone finish what we started *winks at beauty*

it was now twist's turn it landed on star

TWIST'S POV

Star is like my sister . She sexy but wouldn't that shit be awkward . I mean she probably doesn't feel the same as i do about her  so why kiss her--my thoughts got caught off by her lips crashing on to mines . she pulled away and tried to read my eyes i guess they said confusion because she backed up but i pulled her closer caressed my hands on her face and kissed her and she kissed back . seven minutes were up we both pulled away smiling . i grabbed her hand intwined them together and walked out we sat down. it was now chris and (YN)'s turn.

YOUR POV 

U- What game next *hopping they wouldn't make you and chris go *

Ray- nope , nope . y'all tur--(GCO by a knock on the door)

Everybody looks at each other . 

U- Chris go open the door.

Chris- Why me?

U- Nigga its yo bus , 

Ray- is you scared?

Chris - no nigga i ain't . *gets up answers the door its diggy*

Diggy- Can i speak to (YN)