💛🐏 Teamin' Up 🐏💛

"T-G-I-FREAKIN'-F, AM I RIGHT?!? CAN FINALLY PARTAAAAAAAY!"

"Mammon, you're such an idiot." Satan sighed, shaking his head.

"Hmm~? But who knows how much fun we could get into this weekend?" Asmo cooed.

"Ooh! I was planning on checking out a baking class at Madam Scream's tonight. Wanna come with me, Asmo?!" Beel was practically jumping up and down at the thought.

Asmo giggled, "That's not exactly the kind of fun I was talking about, Beel. Isn't that right, Y/n?" he said winking at you.

"LOLOLOL! Whatever you lame normies. I've got a date with a new game I'm picking up today! Except I shudder to think of physically going there to pick it up. Ughh, damn game was backordered online." Levi gave a dramatically long sigh.

"Leviathan, you talking like that is exhausting," Belphie exhaled. "I think I'm gonna head to a park to chill there all evening and watch the stars light up."

You were standing with the demon brothers in the common room of the House of Lamentation. All of you had just filtered into the room from a tough week of classes coming to an end.

 All of you had just filtered into the room from a tough week of classes coming to an end

Mammon looks at you. "Yo, Y/n! Whatcha gettin' into tonight?"

"Uhmm, honestly I have no idea. Didn't think that far ahead." You blush from the embarrassment of your admittance.

Asmo sauntered over to you, running his hands up your arm. "You could always come to my room if you're bored~."

"N-no, uh, Y/n, I could use some company walking to the game shop!" Levi exclaimed.

"Guys, I-"

Before you could reply, Beel snuck up next to you smiling down at you. "I really think you'd like the baking class! It's for Madam Scream's famous macarons."

"Psshhh, whaddya wanna go to that for, Y/n? If ya can't think of anything, I guess I can allow ya to.. uh, go with me clubbin'. Should be poppin' toni-" Mammon was abruptly cut off as a strong hand landed on his shoulder.

Lucifer's deep voice reverberated around everyone. "Nobody's going anywhere tonight."

"The hell Lucifer?! Why ya gotta go around ruinin' everyone's fun?"

"Mammon, you're awfully brave to say that to me." Lucifer had a cold, stern look in his eye, making Mammon submit and break eye contact. Lucifer turned to the rest of the group. "In case everyone somehow forgot, Diavolo has required us to come to the Demon Lord's Castle tomorrow morning. The Demon King himself announced yesterday he will be visiting, and there is a last-minute private event we are now helping organize and plan." Lucifer looked around at everyone's faces, including yours.

Everyone was silent.

"That means..." He paused and raised an eyebrow while crossing his arms. "There will be no going out anywhere today, as you each need to finish your assigned tasks for the event. I expect everyone to be on your best behavior. So finish your work and get enough sleep to be on your game tomorrow."