🖤💙💛💀 Demonic 💀💛💙🖤

!! Trigger Warning !!

Very light amount of blood caused by consensual rough sex. Please respect my decision to include this in my writing. I'm writing about demons. Please skip chapter if you think this may be disturbing to you.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

You and Mammon waited for the two demons to respond to Mammon's question. Now that you'd finished climaxing and Mammon wasn't moving anymore, you buried your face into his chest out of embarrassment. Thoughts began to race through your head.

How could you let them see you like this here? Why were they taking so seemingly long to answer Mammon? Did I fuck up? Did we fuck up?

You heard footsteps approaching towards you and a hand grazing through your hair. "Do you mind if I join, Y/n?"

You looked up to see the all too familiar black and red piercing eyes staring back at you. "No, I don't mind, Luci," you said quietly to Lucifer in his demon form. You were hardly able to look at him, equally embarrassed and turned on from having been watched without even knowing for who knows how long. Still, you knew your body was ready for more.

"Thank you, Y/n," Lucifer said before kissing along your neck to your tits.

Mammon began to move inside you again ever so slightly, perhaps a bit apprehensive or nervous with the new company. While distracted by Lucifer and Mammon, you felt a new hand slide across your back. Your eyes met with a pair of gorgeous light golden eyes.

"Would you be comfortable with me as well, Y/n?" Diavolo asked kindly.

You nodded your head and feebly said, "Y-yes." You were hardly able to even maintain eye contact with the Demon Lord himself. You trusted him and certainly were attracted to him, especially in his demon form before you now.

"You both do your thing. Just don't mess with my groove, aight? Ya really threw me off earlier," Mammon sighed. He slowly began to increase his speed inside you.

Diavolo gently turned your face more towards him and kissed you. Your mind was swimming with thoughts, unable to make sense of how Lord Diavolo, the prince of all demons, was actually kissing you right now. His kisses were emanating with power, but not in a similar fashion as Lucifer. His energy wasn't really dominating, just extremely potent.

You raked your fingers through his red hair and pulled him closer into you, encouraging him to kiss you more. You softly moaned into him as you moved your hand along his incredibly strong body.

Upon hearing you, Lucifer began to suck harder on your nipple while pinching and playing with the other one. You moved your free hand to Lucifer's clothed back, feeling around the spot where his wing protruded from his back. For some reason, it was fascinating to you but also a huge turn on.

Lucifer suddenly moved behind you, sitting on the table with you in front of him. He grabbed your hand and moved it behind your back, wrapping it around his cock. Simultaneously, he moved your other hand to your side and placed it on Diavolo's hardened cock.

Your eyes immediately shot open as you gasped and broke away from your kisses with Diavolo. You weren't even aware either of them had their cocks out already and certainly weren't expecting to touch them yet. Your eyes met with Diavolo's, who looked just as shocked as you were to feel your hand around him. Your face immensely flushed with color as you looked away, holding back your moans from Mammon still moving in and out of you.

Lucifer suddenly leaned over your shoulder and spoke in a seductive voice, "Don't tell me you're shy after all I've seen you do. I know your desires, Y/n." Lucifer gently turned your face back towards Diavolo, but you couldn't look him in the eye. You were being way too shy but wanted to conquer it. Lucifer then kissed your shoulder before speaking once more. "Now be a good girl and start stroking." Lucifer began kissing and sucking on your neck, causing your stifled moans to finally escape.