💛💀 Crazy for You 💀💛

Mammon carried you to his room so fast that he practically teleported. He ran down the stairs and tossed you onto the bed. He leaned over you, with his blue eyes staring into your soul. He lifted up your chin and kissed you. "Wait here, darlin'."

"Darlin'?" Since when did Mammon become so sweet?

Mammon grabbed a remote for the lights. They changed to a dim warm amber color with blue LED accents around the bed, pool table, TV, and other areas. He rushed back over to the bed, his white hair practically glowing from the lights. He asked if you thought the colors were okay. "I can change 'em if ya want me to."

You cut him off and pounced on top of him. You straddled him and began unbuttoning your shirt again.

Mammon suddenly grabbed your hand. "Wait!"

You paused and gave him a confused look.

He sat up looking nervous. "Y/n... D-do you mind if I take it off?"

You giggled a bit.

"H-hey, you said ya wouldn't laugh..." He covered his face from being embarrassed.

"No, no, I promise I'm not laughing at you like that. You were just so damn cute when you said that. It just.. made me really happy." You took his hand and kissed it. "Of course you can take it off." You then guided his shaky hands across the top of the fabric down to the top button.

Still a bit embarrassed by his request, he slowly unbuttoned the rest of the buttons. You ran your hands along his forearms while he did so, not able to take your hands off him for even a second. You attentively watched to see what his next move would be. You were willing to take things as slow as he needed.

Mammon's fingers grazed the top of your breasts, pulling apart the shirt slowly. He gently traced around your breasts with his index and middle fingers on each hand.

You could feel him becoming hard once more. Only this time, his cock was directly beneath your clit since your legs were spread around him on the spacious bed.

Mammon made his way to your nipples, still with a light touch. They became erect, along with Mammon's cock beneath you.

Watching him play with your tits was so enchanting, as a yearning gaze started to form on his face. He began to increase the pressure of his fingers on your tits, eventually squeezing them. He pinched harder on your nipples, sending an electric feeling straight down through your stomach to your clit. You arched your back while moaning, causing your (his) shirt to slip down your shoulders. "Mammon... I want to see you too."

His shyness was really wearing off at this point. Hearing you voice your desire for him was more than he could ever ask for, something he thought would always remain only in his fantasies. He smiled, grabbing you by the waist to pull you even closer to him. He kissed you deeply while unbuttoning his shirt with one hand. You could feel his breathing get deeper as your tongues intertwined with one another.

He fought with his shirt after getting the buttons undone, unable to fully take it off with one hand. But he didn't let go of your waist with the other. He wanted you. Being the impatient, greedy little demon he is, he ripped his shirt off in frustration while maintaining his position. This surprised you and turned you on even more. You could feel his desire, his need, his greed for you.

You wrapped your legs around him at this point, pulling the strong demon in closer to you.

Mammon kissed his way down your neck and began sucking on it, leaving multiple love marks on your skin. He wrapped one arm around the small of your back to pull you flush against his body. He grabbed and squeezed your tits while still sucking on your neck.