💛💀 My Turn 💀💛

Once in his room, Mammon placed you down just inside the door. He wasted no time and pinned you against the wall, holding your hands above your head. He leaned down a bit to make his face eye level with yours, sliding his free hand along your body, making sure not to touch you anywhere sexually.

The feeling of his hand on you combined with him teasing you earlier in Levi's room was almost too much for you to bear. Your body was begging for him to rip your clothes off and use you in whatever way he pleased.

"You know how earlier I said I wasn't gonna let ya off easy for makin' time for Levi before me?"

Your heart raced with anticipation. Your body needed Mammon. "Yeah," you sighed from excitement.

"Well..." Mammon slid his hand up your shirt, leaving his hand hovering just above your breast. "It ain't gonna be easy." Just like that, he slid his hand back down and slid his finger back and forth along the top hem of your shorts.

You tilted your hips, trying to make his finger slip down into your shorts.

Mammon pulled his hand away. "Nuh-uh, not gonna be that simple, my little human."

For someone inexperienced, he sure as hell knows what he's doing.

You looked at the floor out of frustration. You knew his goal was to just tease and torment you as much as possible. You suddenly heard a noise and saw him out the corner of your eye.

Fuck no...

Mammon had transformed into his demon form. You turned your head further away from him and closed your eyes. His demon form was incredibly sexy to you. It was even beyond that. It was straight up seductive to an extreme.

"C'mon now, Y/n. I can't have ya avoidin' me all night." Mammon used his free hand to move your face back towards his.

You opened your eyes, still trying not to look his way. "Mammon, please, I... I can't handle this after what you did earlier in Levi's room. Plus what I did earlier in my room..."

"Huh? What's this about you in your room?" He looked intrigued.

"Oh- shit, um..." Too late. You have to come forward about this now. "Um, well you know what happened earlier today... right...? Like, you know... because of the panties Asmo gave me..."

"Mhmm," Mammon gave a rather demon-like smile. "Go on..."

You let out a long sigh. "Well, yeah. I obviously, you know... something happened in front of all of you."

Mammon laughed lightly. "Y/n, come on. You're old enough to explain what happened." As he began to stroke your cheek, you wondered where his newly found confidence came from. "So tell me, what exactly happened in front of us?"

"Well.. Ughh, I mean.. You know I felt whatever was happening because of those enchanted panties, and.. it just kept getting stronger and stronger. It felt like I was getting fucked and stimulating my clit at the same time. I just... I tried so hard to fight it off, but I ended up... cumming..." You practically whispered the last word.

"What was that, Y/n? Speak up a bit." He kept his sly grin.

"Mammon, I... I came, alright? And it was like.. pretty powerful too. It was fucking torture to have that happen in front of all you..."

"Good girl," the demon said still stroking your cheek. "Now tell me... what was it you were thinkin' during that?"

You looked straight at Mammon. "Th-thinking?"

The demon smirked confidently in reply. "Yes, little human. Tell me what was goin' on in your mind while you were bein' pleased in front of everyone." He leaned in closer to you, looking directly into your eyes. "And be honest."