💛🌟⚡ Winter Break Trip ⚡🌟💛

!! Trigger Warning !!

Sexual assault occurs. This chapter is rather long, but the actual assault only is in just a few brief paragraphs. It is not very graphic, and the attacker never touches the direct skin of the victim.

If you don't want to skip the chapter entirely, there is an additional warning in the actual text to allow you to read the rest of the chapter without reading the actual assault. This is followed by another message given to let you know where to continue reading (the actual assault is very briefly written about). Once you resume reading, the incident will be mentioned, but there will be no details given as to what occurred during it.

There is some physical violence in retaliation as well, though it also isn't very graphic.

To be transparent, I am a victim of sexual assault that was much more graphic than what I wrote, so I didn't want this to be too intense. Though it is very emotionally taxing on those involved, so PLEASE do not read this if you are not comfortable.

Lastly, much love to anyone who has been sexually assaulted. My heart goes out to you, and I hope you know it wasn't your fault.

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑

With finals and classes wrapped up for the semester, you and the brothers were really itching to do something exciting. Namely, go somewhere new. After much deliberation and you ultimately deciding you didn't care where you went (because truthfully you didn't; you just wanted there to be less arguing over where you'd go), the brothers finally reached a decision.

You were each really excited about the taste of having snow for the recent R.A.D. event, so you ultimately decided on going somewhere snowy. Luckily, there were a few places in Devildom high enough in altitude for snow, just nowhere near where you lived. And even more lucky for you, Diavolo just so happened to have a vacation home in one of these areas.

Seriously, is there anything this Demon Prince doesn't have....

Diavolo offered Lucifer the opportunity for him, his brothers, and yourself to stay there for the break. Lucifer agreed, which meant now you'd have an easy way of getting there: through the time and space bending demon himself, Barbatos.

Bags and belongings in tow, you and the brothers left for the Demon Lord's castle first thing Saturday morning. Barbatos prepared a portal for you, and you stepped through to your week long vacation.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The vacation home was nothing short of befitting a prince. It was nearly half the size of the Demon Lord's castle, but not quite. Each room was more ornate and breathtaking than the last. Inside there was a sauna, a waterfall going from the top of fourth floor all the way down to the bottom floor/basement, a fireplace in nearly every room, an elaborate stone structure with a fire pit in the middle and seats around it, two huge kitchens, a theater room, a lap pool on the bottom floor, a full size cave-like indoor pool, and multiple bars.

Outside, there was a huge porch overlooking a private lake, balconies off every bedroom, a lavish multi-storied gazebo, a cobblestone bridge built over a small river running through the property, and a gigantic fire pit. There was also an extensive pool made of natural stones with waterfalls cascading into it. After testing it with your fingers, you realized the glowing turquoise water was heated enough to feel like a soothing bath.