💙🌸 Open 🌸💙

Lucifer quickly spun around and pinned you against the wall. "And what might that something you need from me be?" he said with a devilish expression on his face.

Your face was flushed with color as you gazed into his dark, demonic eyes. You could feel your heart about to thump out of your chest. "I need you, Luci," you said before biting your lip.

He slid the back of his hand over your cheek as he analyzed you. "You'll need to be more specific, Y/n."

"You and I know the real reason why you wanted to stay home alone with me, Lucifer," you said while looking as though you'd devour him.

"And why is that?" Lucifer said quietly while examining your body. He moved his hand beneath your shirt at your stomach and just barely grazed your skin with his fingertips. His teasing was enough to drive you completely mad.

"I've been wanting to play with your delicious body all day, and I know you were hoping for the same yesterday when you decided to be home alone with me."

Lucifer smirked and looked into your eyes. "Hm. Is that so?"

The sound of his deep voice drove you absolutely insane. It was a good thing he had your wrists pinned above your head. Otherwise, you'd have no restraint whatsoever. Your body was buzzing with the thrill of this demon towering over you, pressing you back against the wall. "Yes, I can't stop fantasizing about you having your way with me." You felt your body heating up as he continued teasing you with his fingertips across your stomach. "And not just today, Luci. I often think about how much I love your hands being on me."

Color rushed onto Lucifer's face as he heard you speak. His dark eyes seemed to shimmer as he looked into yours. He suddenly picked you up and carried you over to his bed, gently placing you down and leaning over you. "Y/n... I can't get over you." He raked his fingers through your hair and kissed your cheek. He then slowly whispered to you, "Tell me what it is you want from me."

The way he spoke and interacted with you somehow felt like more than just sexual attraction. He'd been showing you a more kind, loving side of him all day, and it was reflected now as well. You wrapped your arms around him and replied, "I want you to become a part of me, Lucifer."

His deep black and red eyes looked into yours with compassion as he leaned over you. "Let me take care of you, Y/n."

You simply nodded your head in response, awaiting his next move. He leaned in to kiss you, causing your head to spin. This wasn't the Lucifer you were used to. His energy, the way he kissed you, and all his mannerisms: everything was different. It felt way beyond what friends would share, but not quite what is shared between lovers.

You submitted to this intense energy emitting from Lucifer, captivated by it even. Your breathing was already heavy as he broke away from kissing you to sit up and remove his shirt. You blushed upon seeing his incredible body again, causing him to smile with pride. You sat up as well to remove your own shirt.

Lucifer kissed you and wrapped his arms around you, effectively removing your bra. "On your knees, Y/n," he said softly. Although he was telling you what to do, his voice was so much different than his normal dominating demeanor. You did as he said, resting on your knees before him. Lucifer then kissed along your neck as he slid his hand down into your panties, immediately noticing how wet you were already.

You moaned as his fingers began to play with your clit and held onto his strong arms, admiring the way his muscles flexed as he stimulated you. "Lucifer~," you breathlessly gasped as he slipped his finger into your pussy.

"Tell me why it is you want me, Y/n," he said with a sultry voice.

"I-it's not something, mmm, I can control," you shakily said, trying to form a proper sentence.