💛🌸 Greedy for More 🌸💛

You slid into the natural spring water being pumped into this custom hot tub with Mammon following right after. The water was perfectly toasty in contrast to the cool night air. "C'mere, little human," Mammon said while pulling you into him.

You sat sideways on his lap and rested your head on his chest. Your body practically melted into his as you enjoyed the relieving feeling from both his touch and the water. You took his hand in yours and laced your fingers together.

"Ya know, I don't think I'll ever get tired of tellin' ya how much I love you, Y/n," Mammon softly laughed.

A warm blush pricked at your cheeks as butterflies filled your stomach. You were sure your pulse had quickened as well. You listened in silence as Mammon continued.

"You givin' me that keychain was the best gift I've ever been given. That was just..." He paused to hold you tighter to him. "I didn't even get to thank ya properly, so thank you so much, Y/n. I'm takin' good care of it for as long as I live," he said softly while kissing the top of your head.

Despite being the Avatar of Greed, Mammon had a deeply emotional, empathetic side to him that he always tried to hide with others. But after much encouragement from your end for him to be himself, he was essentially an open book with you, expressing anything he felt to you. It was one of the many reasons why you trusted him so much. You kissed his chest before resting your head back on him while you replied.

"You don't know how happy that makes me. I really wanted to make something for you to show my gratitude for you and just to do something nice for you. And you really made it way more special than I thought of, you know? Like keeping each other's initials instead of our own... I don't know why, that really just stood out to me and meant so much." You paused for a while, stroking his hand in yours. "I'll always love you, my demon."

Mammon guided your head up to face him, meeting his bright blue-gold eyes. After a few seconds of gazing at one another, Mammon softly said to you with flushed cheeks, "You're so beautiful, Y/n."

You smiled and replied as you rested your arms around his neck, "As are you, Mammon." Your lips came together in a devoted way, radiating the love you have for one another.

Mammon wrapped his arms around you tightly, wanting more of your very essence. He softly moaned while pouring his soul into you. "Y/n, I- I'm getting too excited..."

You saw his cheeks were blushing a gorgeous pink color against his dark complexion and felt his heart beating hard through his chest. You adjusted yourself to straddle him while admiring his flawless body. You gently kissed his cheek as you slowly ran your hands down from his shoulders to his arms and chest. "Is that a bad thing, my demon~?"

Mammon's hands moved down your back and rested upon your ass as he moaned from your words. You smiled as you felt his cock gently spring up against your inner thigh. You took him in your hand and began stroking as you gave slow, sultry kisses down his body.

The most pleasing, gratifying sounds of Mammon's moans graced your ears as he rubbed his hands over your ass. His grabbing and groping encouraged you to escalate the force of your kisses upon him.

You began to suck and nibble the spots of his body you knew he enjoyed best. You slid your tongue over one of his collarbones, never quite able to satiate your craving for him. You became more turned on as his cock grew harder in your hands, so much so you found it nearly impossible to continue without any stimulation of your own.

You pressed your hips forward a bit as you brought his cock to your pussy. You perfectly synchronized the movement of your hand with your clit sliding along the length of his warm cock, slowly up and down teasing just the way he likes it. You breathed sighs of pleasure into your kisses upon his body, making him shiver beneath you.