💛🌸 Can't Help Myself 🌸💛

Did I seriously just have phone sex with Diavolo?

"What the fuck was thaaaaaaaat?!?!" you groaned into a pillow.

"Ahahahaha, Y/n!! C'mon, you know ya loved it," Mammon laughed while helping you sit up. He walked you to the bathroom since you had a hard time walking on your own still. "Don't act so surprised," he said while starting the shower and undressing.

"W-well.... still, what the hell?! I can't believe that just happened," you murmured as you stepped into the shower with him.

"Aww, are you embarrassed?" He stroked your cheek affectionately. "You really don't gotta be, ya know. I told ya everyone loves ya. Me especially though. Nobody loves ya more than me, since I was your first!"

You smiled and blushed upon hearing his compliment. "Yeah, you're right."

"Plus, I even called it. That guy's thirsty," Mammon laughed.

Your face immediately turned red. "I think you're the thirsty one, Mammon. That was all because of you, freaking punk!"

"Pshh, damn straight! Can't help myself with ya, Y/n." The sound of the water hitting the stone tile echoed around you both as Mammon's blue and gold eyes peered into yours. Although he last spoke with a somewhat joking tone, his eyes were communicating much, much more.

He took your face in his hands and pulled you towards him to kiss you. The kisses were soft and sweet at first, then gradually built with more intensity and passion. You stumbled a bit, still having shaky legs from everything you'd been through today. Upon noticing, Mammon pulled up one of your legs to wrap around him, prompting you to do the same with the other.

He lifted you up with ease while you kept your legs wrapped around his hips. He leaned against the shower wall, in a spot where the warm water continued cascading over the two of you.

You felt Mammon's cock press up beneath you as he became hard, causing chills to run through your spine. The two of you had so much pent up sexual energy inside you over the past nearly two weeks, it was hard to resist any sort of urges you had today. You moved your hips back just enough to reach beneath you and move his cock in front of you, holding it between the two of you.

Mammon moaned and gripped you tighter as you stroked the length of his cock. You trailed your kisses over to his cheek and down his neck, finding a perfect spot to suck on. The heat from the shower was increasing the intensity of everything you did to him, causing him to hum your name.

"Yes, my demon," you breathed into him. You wanted to make this entirely about pleasing him. The hot water made his cock perfectly slick, allowing your hand to effortlessly slide over it. "How does it feel knowing you're with someone the ruler of all demons desires, Mammon?"

"So damn good, Y/n," Mammon replied.

You knew how much his greed had become a sexual vice for him. In turn, it was truly becoming a vice for you as well. "It means you're the greatest demon, right?" you asked sinfully.

"Mmmn, fuck yes~."

You stroked more vigorously, indulging in the feeling of his cock growing harder in your hand. "I bet you were internally craving to see how Diavolo would act with me earlier, weren't you? You wanted to see his desire for me, didn't you?"

Mammon's strong hands gripped onto you tighter. He bit down on the top of your shoulder, causing you to moan in return.

"Mm, that's right, my dirty demon. Leave your mark on me. Claim what is yours, Mammon," you hummed while squeezing onto his cock harder.

"Hhmmmff~," he groaned into you as he bit down harder. He sucked on your shoulder, trying his best at what you instructed him to do.

Tears welled in your eyes as his teeth sunk into your skin. It was your body's natural reaction, but you didn't find it all that painful. You were more elated to feel his fiery passion for you physically manifested on your skin. You softly moaned next to his ear as you watched chill bumps develop over his incredible body. "You couldn't even control yourself when Diavolo called me, could you? Mn, you needed to hear him talk about me. You needed to hear him longing for me."