💛🌸 Morning with Mammon 🌸💛

You woke up in the morning to find Mammon still asleep in bed with you.

Finally.

You smiled to yourself as you ran your fingers through his hair, admiring how sweet he looked while asleep. You decided to leave him alone and let him sleep, so you moved closer to him to get in a more cozy position.

Wait, is he...?

You felt something on your leg and immediately realized he was hard. You looked back up at him, and he really was asleep. You'd heard of morning wood before but never actually thought it was a common thing. Well really, you never put much thought into it period. You wondered if it was just his body doing its thing but also wondered if perhaps he was dreaming of something.

You started to fantasize about what he could possibly be dreaming of. The two of you had such a strong sexual chemistry and had already explored so many facets of it, you figured it could be just about anything. But maybe it wasn't you he was dreaming about. You were so curious, you wished you could pop in on his potential dream to see what was going on.

The feeling of his hard cock against your leg was taking over your mind with dirty thoughts. You took one last look up at Mammon to check if he was still asleep before slowly sliding down beneath the blankets. Sure enough, you saw a bulge through his boxers. You snickered seeing they were a nice designer brand with the logo plastered all over it.

Nonetheless, you slid your hand back and forth along the length of his cock through the fabric while biting your lip. The fabric was nice and silky to the touch, allowing your hand to glide flawlessly over him.

From what you could tell, Mammon wasn't awake. He hadn't moved, and his breathing remained the same. You decided to carefully pull down the front of his boxers enough to reveal his big cock. You took it in your hands and licked just enough to get it wet. You began to slowly stroke him, mesmerized at how unbelievably aesthetically pleasing he was.

As you licked the head playfully while continuing to stroke, you noticed Mammon's body slightly twitch and could tell his breathing rate had changed as well. You weren't sure if it was his body's natural reaction or if maybe he was awake at this point. Regardless, it made you smile as you continued. His cock was completely hard at this point which excited you.

You lightly sucked the head, almost as if you were kissing it. You loved the feeling of it rubbing between your lips and on your tongue. You swirled your tongue around as you began to push his cock further into your mouth, savoring the feeling of it as it slipped in and out of your mouth. You lightly moaned, unable to contain how much you loved this.

You increased the pressure of your suction while your mouth moved faster along his cock. You saw Mammon's hand grip at your sheets as his body tensed up a bit. You knew for sure he was awake now, which turned you on even more. You slid your hand up and down his shaft in sync with your mouth, caressing his balls for added friction.

Your moved your hand to explore his gorgeous body, moaning as you did so. You just couldn't help yourself. This demon was just too damn attractive to you. You rested your hand around the side of his hip, leaving it there to put your attention back fully on pleasing his cock.

You heard Mammon begin to moan as he gathered your hair away from your face and placed his hand on the back of your head. He wasn't forceful whatsoever but was enjoying you going at your own pace. This encouraged you to intensify your actions, wanting him to feel as incredible as possible.

You stayed hidden beneath the covers, as neither of you bothered moving them out of the way. You held onto his hip with your thumb rubbing his deliciously perfect v-muscle, hardly able to contain the building sexual excitement in you.

"Mmmn, fuck," Mammon groaned.

You squeezed your legs tightly together as you felt yourself becoming increasingly wet. Mammon's hand let go of your hair and slid down the front of your shirt, pulling it up. He squeezed your bare tits with both hands, holding onto them as you continued your ravenous sucking.

"Ahh, Y/n, your mouth feels so fuckin' good." His voice was absolute music to your ears, making you moan over his cock in reply. He continued to play with your tits as you sucked his dick, sending your body into a frenzy.

Even though Mammon was trying to suppress them, his moans and whimpers of your name grew louder as his voice began to tremble from the immense pleasure he was feeling. His hands soon became stationary on your tits, unable to move them. Instead, he held on tightly and squeezed them with more intensity as time passed.

Your body was bursting with the sexual gratification he gave you just from his touch. More moans escaped your lips, transferring their energy onto his throbbing cock. You ignored how sore your jaw was becoming from having his large cock in your mouth for so long. You didn't care and naturally wanted to keep passionately pleasing your demon with your mouth.

"Mm, fuck- just like that, hahh!" Mammon's hands suddenly tightened on your tits to the point you were sure they would be bruised. After a series of intoxicating sounds escaped him, Mammon's body tensed up, releasing his stream of cum into your mouth.

You moaned as you felt him shake beneath you. You did your best to swallow his cum as you slowed the movements of your mouth, making sure to draw out his climax to it's fullest. You carefully removed your mouth from his cock and tucked it back in his boxers.

You left a trail of kisses up Mammon's body, feeling his powerful heartbeat while kissing over his chest. Mammon placed his hand over your back as you continued upward, finally pulling the blankets off you as you made your way up to his neck. "Hi Mammoney," you giggled while placing your last kiss on his cheek.

He held your face in his hand, admiring how cute it looked with it's pink color from being in the warmth from the blankets and body heat during your morning gift to him. You took his hand and began to place kisses along it was well, shyly looking into Mammon's eyes. He smiled before saying, "You have no idea how much I love ya, Y/n."

Your heart fluttered as you blushed, although it didn't show too much on your already pink face. "Sooo all it took was a blowjob?"

Mammon laughed and hugged you to him. "You're such a punk!"

"I know, I'm sorry! Sometimes I just have to mess with you," you giggled. "But really, I love you too, my demon." You nuzzled tightly into his chest, appreciating everything about him.

Then out of nowhere, you felt a huge burst of energy spring up in you. "Hey.... Do you like running?"