🤍💛✨ Solomon Visits ✨💛🤍

On a Saturday, you're in your room studying alone for finals. Thankfully the semester was coming to a close, but juggling between the constant nonsense of the brothers tended to leave you very little time to study. And going to the hot springs for an entire weekend set you back a bit studying-wise.

While the brothers were gathered in the common area, you figured it was the opportune time to get some alone time to really get sucked into studying. It was only when you opened your door to go get yourself a refill on water that you heard a different voice in the mix.

I'm technically on a break already. So, might as well.

You walked over to the common area to see the all too familiar sneaky sorcerer, your one and only human counterpart amongst demons (even if you were technically one of those demons now). Excited to see him unexpectedly, you rush over to give him a hug. "Solomon! What are you doing here?"

"Ahah, Y/n!" He bashfully laughed. "I'm actually dropping off some extra sweets. We have way too many at Purgatory Hall. I could use a walk too, so I figured why not stop by here?"

You eyed him suspiciously despite trying not to. You'd been sick one too many times from Solomon's cooking in the past. "O-oh, sweets? Did you, uh.. by chance make them, orrr....?"

"No, they were extras from a lesson Barbatos had with Luke today.... Why is it everyone always asks me that?"

You didn't have the heart to tell him. He really did try and loved cooking. "N-not sure what you mean, but.. thank you for bringing them!"

You sat on the edge of one of the couch arms while engaging in conversation between Solomon and the demon brothers. At some point, you glanced over at Mammon.

God damnit, Mammon.

Your heart skipped a beat when you saw the look he was giving you. It was the all too familiar look of devious thoughts creeping into his mind. Other people might not even notice from how subtle it is, but you definitely did.

When there was an opportunity to speak again, you thanked Solomon for stopping by and brought the sweets to the kitchen. You grabbed a few along with a fresh glass of water and went straight back to your room.

Not even a full minute later, your door swings open and latches shut again.

You groaned in response, "Mammonnnn, you know I'm trying to study."

"Yeah, but I wanted one of these," he said popping a cookie into his mouth.

You gave him a blank stare, hopelessly trying not to show him how much you were melting seeing him be such a greedy little punk. "You know there are way more in the kitchen. Why did you need mine?"

Mammon leaned back in a chair beside you at your table, innocently nibbling on the cookie as cute as can be. "I dunno, it's not like I wanted to see ya or nothin'...."

Completely abandoning your motivation to study at the moment, you set your pen down on the table and close your book.

Still mumbling as he nibbled on his cookie, Mammon looked you confidently in the eyes. "Solomon's got a thing for ya."

Your eyes widened as you nearly choked on your own spit from inhaling so sharply due to the unexpected comment. "Uhmmm... What?"

Mammon reached for your second (and last) cookie. You don't even bother trying to stop him. Watching him so innocently enjoy something was irresistible. "Yeah, he does. Ya mean to tell me ya ain't noticed before?"

You shook your head wondering how in the hell you even would have noticed considering how seldom you interacted with Solomon outside of R.A.D. "How do you know?"