💛🌟🌸 Aftercare 🌸🌟💛

Once Lucifer left, Mammon jumped on the bed and snuggled up next to you. "The hell is that guy's problem anyway? Who does he think he is goin' around messin' with the Great Mammon?"

Laughter ruptured from you in response.

"Oi, it ain't funny or nothin'... He should be afraid of me."

You kissed the top of his head and ran your fingers through his hair. "Sure, sure Mammon. You're right."

He suddenly had tears in his eyes. "Y/n, I... I freakin' hated seeing him do that to you at first... It was just the fact that he was doin' it just to piss me off. I don't want anyone touchin' you that way besides me."

You kissed Mammon's lips and put your foreheads together. "Mammon... Nobody means what you do to me. Not even Lucifer."

"F-for real?"

"Yes, dummy. No matter what, you're my number one." You kissed his face as gentle tears ran down. "I promise. You don't need to worry about that."

Mammon suddenly grabbed you hard, pulling you in close to him. His crying escalated.

"Mammon..." This certainly wasn't the first time you'd seen him cry, but it broke your heart every single time. Mammon always wanted to be the very best in your eyes, and anything getting in the way of that could easily bring him to tears.

You two hadn't even been together a full day at this point, but he already meant so much to you. He always has. You've spent so much time with him and had developed such a deep, meaningful relationship together despite it never being steadily romantic. You wanted nothing more than to make him happy. "It's okay, Mammon." You wrapped your arms around him and rubbed his back reassuringly. "It's okay."

"I'm.. I'm so sorry.. Y/n.." Mammon's words were interrupted by his tears while his grip on you tightened.

"Sorry for what?"

"For.. crying, and.. bein'.. so damn jealous.."

You kissed his hair while holding his head against your chest. "Don't ever feel like you have to apologize for expressing your emotions."

"B-but.. I'm supposed.. to be.. stronger for you.." He sobbed.

You hated to see him this upset. "Mammon, do you not remember earlier when those demons were messing with me? You protected me and kept me safe through the night." You held him tighter. "You're more than enough for me. You're more than anything I could have ever wished for."

Mammon's crying eased a bit. "Y-Y/n... You make me so damn happy." He looked up at you with his tear-stained blue eyes, now glimmering with a bright hint of gold. "You have no idea what you mean to me."

Your heart skipped a beat as he leaned in to kiss you. You ran your fingers through his fluffy hair, savoring every moment you were with Mammon. His kisses felt amazing, and you just couldn't get enough of the demon in front of you. He felt the same way about you, greedy to have you all to himself. You stayed together kissing one another for who knows how long.

You could tell when Mammon became fully relaxed. You smiled at him, knowing how to tease him in this moment. "So if you really were that jealous, how come you were watching and..." You slid your hand down over the top hem of his pants. "...you know."

"GYAAH! Th-that?! That was, oh uh.. Psh, I dunno what you're even suggestin', Y/n." He tried his best to hold back nervous laughter, but it was obvious. You burst out laughing, and Mammon's laughter shortly followed.

Mammon held your hand and gently kissed the back of it, over and over.

"Mammoney, can you stop being so adorable?"