🧡🌸 Levi's Outfit 🌸🧡

Based on Levi's earlier reaction to just giving you the outfit you were now wearing, you knew he was going to be nervous once he saw you in it, which started to make you nervous as well. You tried to shake the feeling as best you could before knocking on his door.

"What's the secret phrase?"

"Levi, it's me," you said softly. "I brought you, uh... ice water?" You laughed at how ridiculously random that sounded. "It's not that exciting." You waited for a few moments until the purple haired demon opened his door for you.

"Th-thanks, Y-Y/n... Uh... I d-don't think it's a good idea f-for you to... come in here....." He couldn't look directly at you.

"And why is that?" He didn't give you an answer. "Is it okay if I come in here? After all, you never answer your door without an answer to the secret phrase, right? So you must have wanted to see me."

You could feel the heat rising up to his cheeks as he turned even more away from your direction. He remained motionless and said nothing, so you sauntered past him into his room. You walked over to his aquarium wall to take a look at everything inside. Levi let out a long sigh and took a seat on the big cushion next to his bathtub bed.

After a minute or so, you broke the silence. "You know, I missed you since you didn't come hang out with us earlier. It was pretty fun."

"O-oh, yeah... S-sorry about that...." Levi still wasn't looking your way, seemingly staring off into space.

"You don't have to be sorry," you giggled. "It was just a lot of fun getting to be a kitty, you know? I really do love the outfit you put together, and I don't think it's going to be the last time I wear it either. That's how much I love it," you said coyly.

"R-really!?! L-like when would you... w-wear it?"

"Not sure, I guess time will tell." You were fairly shy knowing you'd pretty much have to force Levi to look at you. Nonetheless, you squat down next to him, resting your hand on his knee to keep your balance. "You didn't tell me about the ears or tail becoming a part of me either. There's nothing even close to that in the human world. I really love it."

"Oh... Y-yeah, I forgot to s-say that. I'm... um, g-glad you like it...." His head remained completely turned away from you.

You weren't sure how the tail and ears were even possible to move as you wanted them to. Still, you playfully hit Levi with your tail trying to get his attention. "Sooo, do you like them?"

He didn't move or say a word. His breathing was heavy and his face redder than you'd ever seen before.

"Levi, please look at me." He still remained motionless with a tiny whimpering noise coming from him. Growing a tad frustrated at your own shyness, you forced yourself to stand up and straddle him, taking a seat in his lap. You moved your hands in a pawing fashion, saying softly, "Nyan?"

This finally grabbed his attention enough to overcome his anxiety. He looked at you mystified with your actions. "Y-Y/n....."

You twitched your ears and swished your tail around. "Mreow?" You spoke softly with the cutest kitty-like voice you could.

"C-c-can I, u-um... k-kiss you?" His voice was shaky and hardly discernible.

You nodded your head while smiling, the bell on your collar jingling with your movement.

Levi leaned forward to kiss you, completely taking you by surprise even though you knew it was coming. You wanted him to go at his own pace, so you just followed his lead. His kisses were gentle, kind, but oh so tantalizing. They were just enough to leave you full of desire. You placed one of your hands on his chest, feeling his heart thud excitedly in his chest, then placed your other hand around the nape of his neck. You wanted to pull him more closely to you, but you didn't want to do anything to reactivate his shyness. His hands remained at his sides, propping himself up on his cushion.