😈✨🌸 Fantasy 🌸✨😈

❤️💚💙

Once to your room, Beelzebub placed you in bed. He gently put you under the covers and pulled them back over you.

"Beel, I honestly think I'm okay," you said with a reddening face.

"Shh. You really should rest. You've had a hard weekend. Maybe your body is just stressed." He took your hand and kissed the back of it, causing your cheeks to get even warmer. "I'll be back to check on you, okay? Just message me if you need anything."

You shyly smiled and nodded.

"Feel better, Y/n."

Once Beel left the room, you stared at the ceiling pondering what the hell just occurred. Within 48 hours, you went from someone who hardly had any sexual experience to someone who lost their virginity to a demon.

And now, you just (unintentionally) came in front of all seven demon brothers. You'd never so much as thought of all the brothers this way until today. Sure, you thought they were attractive. Who could deny that? But you certainly were nowhere near Asmo's level of deviancy.

*Ba-ding*

You pulled out your D.D.D. from your pocket.

You laughed at his nonsense and the entirety of the situation

You laughed at his nonsense and the entirety of the situation. "Oh, shit!!!" You suddenly realized you still had the panties on. You unbuttoned your shorts, pulled them off along with your panties in one quick movement, and tossed them on the floor towards the end of your bed.

 You unbuttoned your shorts, pulled them off along with your panties in one quick movement, and tossed them on the floor towards the end of your bed

You laughed and sat your phone back down. You knew Lucifer would eventually tell Mammon to stop texting if he continued and wouldn't let him leave the room. Still, you wanted to get some payback at Mammon. He watched you knowing what was happening and didn't try to intervene to stop. He easily could have taken Asmo's phone or whisked you away into another room. But nope, instead he secretly touched himself while enjoying the show.

You found your hand subconsciously moving it's way down your body under the covers, pausing just over the lips to your pussy.

What am I doing?!