💛💀 Bad Kitty 💀💛

Everything Mammon did was so attractive to you. You could hardly handle simply looking at him. Your heartbeat was already accelerating to an alarming pace as Mammon leaned over you, topless, without even moving.

Mammon sensed your apprehension and placed his hand over your chest. "It's okay, Y/n," he said softly to you. He gently kissed you, keeping his hand over your heart. The way he kissed you eventually calmed you down enough from your overwhelmingly flustered state to gain your composure.

He then slid away from you and removed his pants, tossing them to the floor. You began to take your dress off when he stopped you. "Woah, woah, woah. What is my kitty doin'?"

"Uh- getting.. undressed?" you said quietly.

"Keep it on. I want to be the only one to fuck you lookin' the same way other people saw you today."

Your heart fluttered at his words. You could feel his greed for you, wanting to almost get some sort of twisted revenge on his brothers and complete strangers, to be the only one to fully 'claim' you. Of course, you were more than okay with that.

He began to gently rub the head of his cock along the opening of your pussy, moving up to your clit and back down again. His cock was quickly coated with the wetness flowing from you, and you bit your lip in anticipation of him entering you. He began to slowly enter your wet pussy, causing you to flinch. He stopped moving and kissed your cheek. "Is it uncomfortable?" he said to you softly.

"M-maybe, a little bit, but it's so nice," you replied with your eyes closed. You wanted him so bad, but your body hadn't quite loosened up enough yet. You had your arms wrapped around him, digging your nails into his back a bit.

"You can keep clawin' at me all ya need to, Y/n." He kissed you once more on the cheek. "Maybe this will help?" He suddenly transformed into his demon form.

Your eyes opened wide to see Mammon's horns, black and white wings, and white markings perfectly decorating his tan body. You instantly felt your pussy become more wet and relaxed, inviting his cock into you.

"Mmmn, such a good girl for me~," Mammon said as he slowly slipped further inside you.

There was hardly any discomfort now. It was mostly replaced with an intense craving for the demon to move about inside you. You focused on the delicious feeling slowly building up in you as you felt him fully enter you. You could feel his cock hitting something deep within you, something that made you shiver.

Mammon read your body, realizing you were much more comfortable at this point. He slowly started to move in and out of you, paying close attention to your reactions to make sure you were okay with the intensity of his thrusts.

You were more than okay with it. You looked into his eyes, yearning for more of him. He knew exactly what your eyes were saying and increased his pace steadily.

You wrapped your legs around him, tilting your hips upward for deeper penetration. "Mmm- hahh~!" Bursts of fulfillment began vibrating throughout your body.

"You're such a good human, wrappin' around this demon cock so perfectly," Mammon grunted out while running his hands over your body. He grabbed your tits, putting nearly all of his weight on them. The two of you were blasted off into ecstasy while cherishing the touch of one another.

Mammon pulled the top of your dress and bra down just enough to allow one of your breasts to pop out. His mouth immediately latched onto your nipple, sucking and swirling his tongue over it while continuing to squeeze both your tits. He couldn't get enough of your supple, plump curves and found your body just as irresistible as you found his.