💛🌸🐏 Our Game 🐏🌸💛

As a few days pass, and you and Mammon had still not had sex. You both agreed to wait for your body to recover more on Sunday, but now... you both were feeling desperate for each other.

Most of the time you were both busy with any number of things, and with alone time you were typically studying in your room. Mammon showed genuine interest in trying harder with school, but old habits die hard. He would get easily distracted by his phone or just wanting to do other things. As motivation, you decided to make things more exciting.

"I'm not giving you anything until your grades start going up." This was going to be torture for you just as much as him. But, you figured it was a good way to motivate him to really try his best.

"Uhh, what kind of anything?" Mammon asked.

"You know exactly what I mean." A devious smirk developed on your face.

"...P-please no."

"For each page of notes you take, you get to kiss me however you like. For each homework assignment you complete, you get a lick or bite anywhere. And for every test or research paper you pass, you can do whatever you want to me. We also can't touch ourselves, no matter how hard it gets." You cocked your head to the side with a smile. "Sound good?"

Mammon laid his head on the table in front of him. "Not at all, Y/n. I think I might die. You're basically tellin' me I'll never get to do anything with ya again..."

You slid Mammon's chair back from the table, then straddled him. You started to unbutton his shirt, lightly gliding your hand along his chest and speaking seductively. "So, what you're telling me is... you don't think you can do it?"

This is going to suck.

Mammon's face was bright red. "U-uh, no, I-I can do it, Y/n...." He bit his lip as his hands slowly made their way up your thighs.

Damn, this is really going to suck.

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "Good boy~." You slid off his lap, making sure to graze the bulge in his pants as you moved.

He turned himself to the table, slamming his head back down onto it. "I'm gonna die, Y/n. For sure. This is the end of me," he groaned.

"Don't give up before you've even started! I'm going to die too if you don't hurry up, Mammon," you laughed.

Mammon looked back at you, his eyes screaming in agony. He took his curses and hexes textbook out and started frantically flipping through the pages. The book was falling apart with loose and torn pages haphazardly stuffed into the binding.

Looking at the poor, tattered thing, you sighed and walked over to your bookshelf. You grabbed your copy of the textbook, which you had taken care of. You gave him your book, moving his away. "My demon's a freaking mess, you know that?" You kissed him on the cheek before taking a seat next to him to begin your own studying.

He smiled and thanked you for the book, starting his note taking immediately. He never took notes in class, so he had a lot to actually learn now before even starting the assignments.

The two of you sat in silence working diligently. Every now and then you'd glance over at Mammon to track his progress. You were getting antsy waiting for him to finish. You were becoming increasingly distracted, wanting to forget the work and just tear each other apart. You tried your best to focus on what was in front of you, eventually getting back into the groove of things.

*Wham!*

Mammon slapped a stack of notes directly in front of you, startling you in the process. You very briefly glanced over them, making sure he actually did pay attention to what he was doing. You looked up at him, seeing him smirk at you. "Thank the gods," you muttered with a smile.

Before you knew it, he picked you up and threw you on your bed. He crawled on top of you and grabbed your legs, wrapping them around him as he leaned down over you. This caused your uniform skirt to move up, revealing your panties. The two of you were hungry for each other. His lips collided with yours, sending you both into pure ecstasy on contact. You moaned beneath him as you felt his cock beneath his uniform rubbing against your pussy.

Mammon held onto you, rolling over so you would be on top of him. You pressed down harder onto his hard cock as you kissed, desiring more. He grabbed your ass in response, causing you to automatically begin grinding along the length of his cock. Moans escaped both your lips, having spent days waiting for this, dreaming of the moment you'd be able to please each other.

Mammon suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders and moved you off him and back onto the bed. He sat up breathing heavily. "Wh-what are you doing?" you asked.

He turned to face you, leaning over you once again. "That's all I get for takin' notes, right?" He knew he was now in full control of the situation you'd come up with.

"N-no!! I.. I changed my mind," you stammered, craving more of his touch.

Mammon put his face just above yours, running one finger gracefully over the top of your bra line. "What kind of tutor would ya be if you go back against your word that easily, hm?" He kissed you, adoring the desperation for him you had dancing in your eyes.

You whined, putting one of your pillows over your face, then laid back on your bed in defeat.

He laughed at you, saying with a smile, "This is your stupid game after all, human." He took his spot back at your table, turning to his book once more.

You found yourself almost amazed at how much self control he had. You pulled your pillow down just enough to see him. "When's your next test?" you asked timidly. You and Mammon shared some classes together, but not all.

"It's this Friday," he said plainly.

"FRIDAY?!?!"

"Why ya wanna know, darlin'?" His eyes remained on the pages in front of him, but you could see the blushing smile he tried to conceal.

"J-just because....."

"Y/n, I know you're not that shy," he said tauntingly. "Be a good girl and use your words."

Sure, your shyness was slowly chipping away, but it came and went unpredictably. Right now, you were more shy admitting how much you wanted him. "You know why, Mammon...."

"Nahh, I don't practice telepathy," he smirked while still writing. "You'll have to tell me, Y/n."

He was straight up playing you. But to be fair, you've done the same with him numerous times. "Because I want you inside me!" You said it way louder than you intended. Your body was trembling, overcome with desire for the demon across the room from you. You wondered if there was something about demons that made humans more susceptible to giving into their sins, in your case greed.

Mammon looked up from his papers, giving you an impressed look. He loved when he could tell how much you wanted him. "Then ya best believe in me, my human."

You walked over to him, though his attention was already back on what he was writing. You could tell he was completely determined, something you'd never seen in regards to his schoolwork. You placed your hands on his shoulders and massaged them for a bit before kissing the top of his head. "I'll always believe in you. I know my demon's got this."