💛💙🐏 When Brothers Argue 🐏💙💛

While you and Lucifer cuddled beneath his sheets, your D.D.D. rang. You moved to answer it, but Lucifer stopped you. "I'll get it for you." He retrieved your phone and immediately answered the call, putting it on speaker.

"Luci! What are you-"

"Hey, hey, my favorite human! How's it goin'?" It was Mammon. Lucifer plopped into bed with you still, holding your phone for you while affectionately sliding his fingertips over you body.

"Hey Mammoney," you giggled.

"I'm on the way back and just wanted to hear your voice. What are ya up to?" Mammon asked excitedly. "How's the old man treatin' ya? Ya best be stayin' outta trouble or I'll-" Mammon's voice suddenly stopped as Lucifer interrupted him.

"Or you'll what, dear brother?" Lucifer asked.

"Luci!!!" you gasped. You realized he'd put the call on video, with Lucifer showing off the fact you were both in bed together. You hid your reddened face in embarrassment.

"Haha!" Lucifer wrapped his arm around you and rubbed you reassuringly. "Now, now, don't act so shy with your beloved."

"Oi, oi! Who gave you the right to call yourself her beloved?!" Mammon practically shouted.

"You absolute idiot, I was referring to you," Lucifer sighed.

"Tch! Y-yeah, I knew that..." Mammon replied. "Y-Y/n, you okay?"

You peeked up at Mammon on the screen of your phone. "Yeah," you shyly giggled. Although you could only get glimpses of the background behind Mammon, you thought you immediately recognized where he was. You took the phone from Lucifer to get a better look. "Wait, Mammon, are you-"

*WHAM!*

Suddenly Lucifer's door flew open, bounced off the wall, and slammed shut as Mammon barged through. He jumped onto Lucifer's bed, shimmying between the two of you. "MAAMMOOONNN!!!" Lucifer smacked the back of Mammon's head for disturbing the two of you.

Mammon seemed completely unfazed by it, not even bothering to look at Lucifer. "My Y/nnnn!! Are you okay?! Did he hurt you? Did he treat you right?? Oh, I missed you sooooo much, my humaaaan!!!" He had is arms wrapped around you, nuzzling his head into you, and was squirming around, effectively kicking Lucifer repeatedly in the process.

Your face burned with embarrassment from how cartoonishly absurd he was acting. You weren't sure how much of it was genuine, and how much was exaggerated to get under Lucifer's skin. While it was beyond ridiculous, it was also cute and made you laugh.

Lucifer's eyes were glowing a fiercely red color as he stared at Mammon, nearly looking as if dark flames were glowing in them. "Mammon, you do realize if Y/n weren't here right now, I'd quite literally kill you," he hissed through gritted teeth.

Mammon suddenly scooted back and plopped you down on his lap, facing you both towards Lucifer. "Mammon!! What are you doing??" you gasped.

He then rested his head on your shoulder and grabbed your hands. He moved your hands back and forth almost in a waving fashion towards Lucifer and while speaking in a sing-song voice, "Yeah, but you won't kill me, and you never will~! Because my human loooooves me~ ahahahaha!!" He then placed kisses all over your cheek and neck. "Isn't that right, Y/n?"

You initially were going to freak out on him and tell him to stop acting like an idiot, but he was too hyper and too cute to keep up with. "Mammon, s-s-stooopppp, hahahaha!!" you loudly laughed as his kisses tickled you. You saw Lucifer's expression change from one of seething detest to one of a sympathetic smile.