💛🤍💀🐏 R.A.D. Winter Devil's Ball 🐏💀🤍💛

Asmo: Listen up! The winter ball is coming up, and we've got to decide on outfits now! I can't have you guys embarrassing me in front of everyone.

Levi: Ehhh, this is such a normie thing. I think I'm just staying home.

Lucifer: Absolutely not. As student council members, attendance is mandatory.

Asmo: Yeah, exactly. All my fans will be there, and I can't have any of you looking all raggedy in front of them.

Beel: I'll wear anything. I'm just excited for the devil's apple cider.

Satan: Isn't the theme this year winter dreamland?

Lucifer: Yes, Diavolo is even going so far as to have it snowing all over campus outside with a conjuring spell.

Asmo: Ooooh! How romantic~!

Levi: How are tiny specks of frozen water romantic?

Belphie: I wish it actually snowed here.

You: Yeah, I'm excited we'll get to see snow finally!

Beel: Y/n, have you thought about who you're going with?

You: Actually... I'm not going with anyone.

All the brothers: WHAAAAAT?!?!

Mammon: N-nobody?!!

You: Yep, nobody. I'm going by myself for once. Every time we wind up going to some event, y'all fight over who I go with and I wind up having to stick with a strict schedule to give you equal time. And even if it's equal time, y'all still sometimes fight claiming someone got more than someone else.

Satan: You.. do have a point....

You: Thank you.

Levi: S-so, y-you're just going to ignore us all night?

You: No, of course not! I'll still hang out with y'all and dance if you want. But I don't want to be held to a tight schedule. I just want things to happen organically for once.

Lucifer: I quite like this idea.

Mammon: Yeah, probably 'cause you're gonna run off with Y/n right away!!

Lucifer: *smirks*

You: There's going to be no fighting at all, okay? I won't hang out with anyone who fights no matter what.

Belphie: *sigh* I guess that's only fair.

Beel: Yeah, you do need a break from us asking so much of you all the time.

You: It'll be fun regardless. I'm looking forward to it.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Later in your room, you were getting changed to go on a walk. You and Mammon had pulled a prank on Lucifer, and he decided to make you walk Cerberus for a week as punishment. It was much more of a punishment for Mammon since he was afraid of Cerberus. You'd actually grown fond of the gigantic beast.

You come out your closet to see Mammon pacing back and forth. "You nervous about the walk? I can hold his leash, it won't be so bad."

Mammon stood still with his brows furrowed while staring at the floor and remained silent.

Concerned with his silence, you move closer to him and rub his back. "Everything okay?"

Mammon's gaze remained on the ground. "Why aren't ya goin' with me to the stupid dance thing?"