💛✨ Let Me Spoil You ✨💛

Your stomach fluttered as you became flustered to have the Avatar of Greed above you in bed so suddenly. You nodded your head, cuing Mammon to continue.

He smiled deviously before kissing you, allowing his hand to explore your body. You softly moaned as his hand followed along the curves of your body, making you yearn for more of him with every passing second. An enthused, low growl emitted from Mammon's chest as he pressed himself into you, rubbing his hardening cock against you.

You slid your fingers through his hair and grabbed hold of it, encouraging him to be rougher with you. You felt his hand move beneath your shirt while his claws scratched along your body as he continued to feel you. Your lips departed his as you moaned loudly, unable to contain your sheer excitement from his touch. It was nice to finally unwind with Mammon after waiting anxiously for this day for weeks. "Mmn, I want you so bad, Mammon~."

Mammon suddenly paused and looked at you. You quickly realized it was because there was a noise of footsteps approaching up the stairs. He leaned up a bit and looked at the doorway leading into the bedroom. "Oi, oi! You ain't even got the decency to knock in the human world?? Seriously, how many times ya gonna do this to us?!" Mammon sounded completely aggravated.

"I did," said a familiar, dark voice. "And I texted and called each of you."

Mammon looked rather annoyed at the situation. "Well, we're kinda busy here. What do ya want? And how the hell did ya get in here anyway?"

You sat up and turned around to see Lucifer handsomely smiling back at you. He brandished a key with your room number on it. "Spare key," he replied. "I only wished to tell you both to get ready. The plan is to leave within the hour. I truly wouldn't have let myself in if I knew you too were... doing whatever this is."

You immediately blushed upon hearing him and timidly asked, "S-so where are we going?"

"Where ever the night takes us, I suppose," Lucifer replied. "I'll leave you two alone. Just make sure to have your D.D.D.s on you at all times from now on."

"Alright, alright," Mammon said rather dismissively.

"I'll text you when we're ready," you told Lucifer. With that, he nodded and left.

Mammon collapsed next to you and cuddled up tightly to your side while you remained sitting up. You ran your fingers through his hair to soothe him, seeing he was a bit ticked off you were interrupted. "Hey, we'll have plenty of alone time," you said softly to him.

"Yeah," Mammon pouted. He wrapped his arm over your lap and pulled himself closer to you.

You slid down next to him and stared into his serene blue eyes. "We'll just save it for later, yeah? It'll be something to look forward to," you said reassuringly while moving your hand up and down his body. "It could be kind of fun, don't you think? We'll be out with everyone having fun while secretly waiting to tear each other apart."

Mammon's eyes widened as he bit his lip, his breathing accelerating. "Y-yeah, that s-sounds nice...."

You were dying to know what dirty thoughts were going through his mind, but you knew neither of you would leave the bed on time if you kept on any longer. You kissed him, then walked over to the closet to unpack your things and hang your clothes.

You walked into the gigantic bathroom to get ready, fixing your hair in soft waves, then put on makeup while Mammon got dressed. You watched in the mirror as he styled his hair, posing as if he were doing a photoshoot.

"Whatcha lookin' at, human?" he asked with a blushing smile.

"You're just cute as fuck when you're checking yourself out," you giggled before applying your lip gloss.

"I-I ain't doin' nothin'!!" Mammon replied with pink cheeks.

"Whatever you say, spooky demon." You kissed his neck, leaving a glossy mark on him and making him blush further. You went to get dressed, putting on a black dress with a heart-shaped cutout above your cleavage, black leggings, and black platform boots. You added a choker and a ribbon in your hair, then put your phone and wallet in a silver chain shoulder bag. Finally, you sprayed on perfume and waited for Mammon while enjoying the room's view.

Not too long after, Mammon jumped across the room to just behind you. "You scared me!" you gasped. You turned around to see Mammon wearing a delightfully fashionable outfit, one that really brought out his unique style. "But my, do you look incredible," you said while moving your hand down his chest.

"As do you, Y/n," Mammon said with a seductive look in his eyes. He pushed himself closer into you, gently taking your face in his hand. "Sure ya don't wanna spend all night in here?" he asked softly, his eyes seemingly undressing you.

It took so much self control for you to not let him have his way with you right then. "Trust me, we'll get our alone time. I'll make sure of that," you said with a smile. "But we need to go celebrate! I wanna see you do your thing."

"Damn straight! This place is straight up money!! You're gonna see me sweep out the whole town," Mammon said with a huge grin. "Oh yeah, I need to exchange my Grimm before we leave."

You smiled and shook your head. "I've got you covered."

"What?? No, no, I don't want ya to use your money."

You were bursting with excitement knowing you could finally tell him what you'd been keeping secret for weeks. "Sooo, you know how I was working for the past few weeks?"

"Yeah, savin' up money. That's what I'm sayin', don't spend your money on me."

"No, Mammon... That's your money. I was saving it for this trip specifically for you to use at the casinos," you said with a smile.

Mammon's eyes went wide as he spoke quietly. "Y-Y/n, you didn't have to."

You took his hands in yours. "Please, Mammon, I want you to use it. It's my gift to you. I want you to have fun and gamble however you want with it."

"B-but what if I lose it all?"

"So what? Plus, I'm not even worried about it. You're the Great Mammon, Ruler of the Underworld, Avatar of Greed. These humans won't stand a chance!" you said encouragingly. Truly, you didn't care whether he lost it or not. You just wanted him to have some mad money to spend. If he won, that would just be a bonus. "I have some extra money too for us. Tonight and this weekend are all about you, my demon. So please, let me spoil you."

Mammon looked at you in awe, then hugged you tightly. "You're the greatest being in all the worlds, I swear," he said softly. "Okay, let's do this!"

Your heart fluttered as you smiled and followed him out the room, holding hands the entire way. You went to the teller to exchange your currency, then met with the brothers in the lobby. It was clear Lucifer and Satan had already dipped into their liquor supply, both giddy as could be.

The limousine was already waiting for everyone at the entrance, so you piled in and headed off to a casino Lucifer had picked out. Each of you were in high spirits, anxious to see what the night would bring.