💛🐏 Takin' Care of Ya, Always 🐏💛

You displayed a wide grin as you walked over to Mammon's room. You couldn't stop thinking about what he essentially set up for you this evening. You knocked on his door and heard his voice in reply. "Yo!"

You found him sitting on his couch and rushed to pounce onto the couch next to him, attacking him with playful kisses all over.

"Gyahh!! What are you- ahahaha!!"

You placed one last one on his cheek before sitting back.

"Ya freakin' spaz! What's gotten into ya?"

"Hi, Mammon," you said with a beaming smile.

He pulled you closer to him to kiss you. "I missed that smile," he said while you looked into his gorgeous golden blue eyes.

You hugged him to you, loving his familiar scent, then noticed a notebook in front of him on his table. "What's this?" You picked it up to examine what was on the page.

"Ah, I just was drawin' while you were gone."

It was his uniform jacket that was draped over the couch across from him. "You drew this only when I was gone? Like that's when you started it?"

"Yeah, why? You expectin' more or somethin'?"

"No! It's just really good. I would have guessed it would take longer." His drawing had a lot of detail and looked overall really well composed.

His face instantly lit up at your compliment. "Thanks, Y/n. I ain't that good at stuff like this, but I thought I'd give it a try."

"Keep it up! Seriously, you're so good already."

"I just may do that. More importantly..." Mammon took the notebook from you and tossed it back on the table. "What were ya up to while you were gone? I'm guessin' more than just talkin'."

"What makes you think that?"

He gently slid his hand across the marks left by the ropes on your exposed waist and neck. "Well for one, these weren't there when ya left me. So what happened, Y/n?"

"Take a wild guess."

"Hmmm..." He took a few seconds to think while eyeing you over. "I just wanna know, Y/n. Tell me, tell me!"

"Okay, okay!" you giggled as he gently shook you. "Well, we were talking at first. Then I unintentionally started acting like a cat, you know..." You blushed when mentioning it.

"Don't be embarrassed," Mammon said with a soft smile. "I told ya, it's adorable as hell. And I'm guessin' he liked that?"

You nodded your head. "Yeah, I mean.. he really liked it. So one thing led to another from there. He ate me out, then we banged."

"Woah, woah! Ya can't just skip over the details like that," Mammon laughed. "First off, where did these marks come from?"

"Uh, well.. he actually used some ropes to tie me up."

Mammon's eyes went wide. "Really?? He did that to you?" You nodded in reply. "So were ya, like, into it?"

You gave a coy smile as you explained. "At first, I was maybe a little freaked out. I guess because I don't really know anything about that kind of stuff? But he was really making sure I was comfortable with everything, you know? Like, he even gave me a safeword to-"

"A safeword?!!" Mammon sat back on the couch and dragged his hand over his face. "Holy shit," he groaned.

"W-whatsup??" You were worried by his reaction.

"No, it's just... I just have this image of ya in my mind, and I never woulda pictured ya doin' somethin' like that." He noticed your worried expression. "Not that it's bad or anything!! I-I mean if you're into it, go for it. But, to me you're just so precious and innocent.... Guess it just caught me off guard."