💛✨ Waiting ✨💛

Wednesday evening, you were reading on the couch in Mammon's room as he studied at the other end of the couch for his exam the following day. You already knew he was going to pass, so you couldn't help but glance at him while thinking of what will inevitably happen.

The sight of Mammon studying had become a turn on for you. Maybe it was something Pavlovian, or maybe because he was partly doing it for wanting to be more sexual with you, or maybe because it was so out of character for him. He just looked so incredibly attractive while concentrating on reading or writing.

As your mind was flooding with erotic thoughts, Mammon spoke without moving his eyes from his notes. "What, Y/n?"

You snapped out of your spell realizing he caught you. "How did you know?"

"Well for one, I can feel ya channelin' your energy over to me. And two, I can hear whatever it is you're doin' to your pen," Mammon said with a smile, still focused on his papers.

You looked at your pen to see tiny bite marks on the end. Clearly you'd been nibbling it without being aware of doing so. "Sorry, I'll quit distracting you."

Mammon tossed his stuff onto the table. "TOO LATE!" He came over to you and started tickling you.

"Ahahaha, Mammon!! S-stooopp, hahahahaha!!!" There's no way you stood a chance in stopping him. He was too damn strong. You could use your pact against him, but where was the fun in that? "P-please sto- ahahahaha! Stoooppp hahahaha!!"

Mammon continued tickling you with a sinister face while you tried your best to fend him off you. "Ya gonna tell me what you were thinkin' earlier then?"

"Y-yes, hahahaha!"

Mammon decided to antagonize you just a little longer. "Promise?" he asked with a cheeky smirk.

"Hahaha! Yes, I- I swear!"

"Fine, human." He stopped completely and leaned over you, pinning you onto the couch. "Now tell me, what was so distractin' in your mind earlier, hmm? Why could I feel your energy so much?"

Your eyes widened as he inched in towards your face. You thought that maybe having gotten off together just two days ago would have made this game easier, but no. It did the complete opposite. Your heartbeat began racing as he placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Tell me, Y/n," he said softly.

"I, uh-um..."

Fuck, why am I so nervous?

"I was just thinking a-about...." You were struggling with fighting off every instinct of your body telling you to make Mammon yours. You had difficulty forming a sentence but managed to say, "I was thinking of tomorrow."

Mammon's hypnotic blue and golden eyes looked into yours as you felt one side of your skirt lift up. "And what made your mind wander off to tomorrow?" he asked with a sultry voice.

You softly gasped as you felt his hand rest delicately on your thigh. "Y-you just, um..." You bit your lip as you gazed into his eyes. "You just look so damn amazing while studying. Like, the way you concentrate is just... I find it so unbelievably hot. I can't even explain it."

"Yeah?" he proudly smirked. Despite his confident demeanor, you could tell he was still nervous as hell and trying his best not to show it. He started to gently rub the your thigh, going up just enough to make you think he'd touch your pussy and back down again. "What was it you were thinkin' of doin' with your demon, Y/n~?"

"To be honest.. I- I'm not r-really sure," you said quietly. Your mind was clouded with erotic feelings and thoughts, none of it entirely distinguishable. "I can't really think right now, Mammon."