💛💀 Dragon Fruit 💀💛

Mammon expressing how much he wanted you made your body tingle all over, making you become flustered. Something about being in your shower with him made you feel incredibly vulnerable, adding to his overwhelming spell over you. Just as you noticed the quickly developing pink hue on his cheeks, Mammon kissed you. You wrapped your arms around him, fully surrendering your body to him.

His hand slid down your stomach and landed on the lips of your pussy. He slid his knee between your legs to spread them, to which you happily obliged. You softly moaned as his fingers danced around your clit, pressing on it in exactly the right way. "Ahh, Mammon~," you breathed as you pulled him in closer to you and continued kissing him.

He lifted you up and wrapped your legs around him. You felt his hard cock pressing up against you, causing your body to shiver. You moved his hand from your pussy up to your tits, encouraging him to play with them. You positioned his cock right in between your pussy's lips and started moving your hips. You pressed his cock against your pussy, allowing you to grind your clit over his cock, causing both of you to moan. You felt your body heating up along with Mammon's, accompanied with the steamy shower.

You felt an insatiable desire for Mammon, one which couldn't be satisfied by only grinding on his cock outside your pussy. You held his cock and positioned your pussy over it, then effortlessly slid down on him. "Ohhh, fuck~," you gasped. It was probably the quickest you'd ever been able to get him inside you, especially with very little foreplay.

Mammon blushed as he looked at you with wide eyes. "Y-Y/n, are you okay?" he asked, clearly worried about you.

You wrapped your hand around his head, running your fingers through his icy white hair. "I just need my demon," you said softly. A hunger for your demon flashed over your eyes, letting Mammon know you were fully ready for him.

His face turned a deep red color as you began to move your pussy over his cock. The feeling was so invigorating, you immediately collided your lips with his. Your tongues swirled together, making the intensity of your stimulation that much more powerful. You steadily moved your pussy faster up and down Mammon's cock. The feeling of Mammon inside you was nothing short of addicting, and you craved more.

Mammon began sucking on your plump tits, making you both moan intensely. "Mmmmn~ p-please, my demon.. give me more!" Mammon obeyed you by pinning you harder against the wall and thrusting inside you.

You were overcome with ecstatic pleasure as his cock slid deliciously in and out of you. The new sensation quickly became overwhelming for you. Everything about Mammon turned you on and escalated your sexual gratification. His tongue flicking your nipple may as well have been on your clit from how undeniably powerful it felt. Your thighs gripped tightly around him as you panted, "M-Mammon, I- I'm gonna cum, mmnnmaahh~!!" You gripped onto him while you're body was overtaken by his incredible stimulation.

"That's right, Y/n, cum for your demon like a good little slut," Mammon panted while thrusting inside you, smirking as he watched you become disheveled. You became breathless, only able to let out little gasps through your orgasm.

After your body stabilized, Mammon kissed you while he pulled out of you. He carried you over to the stone bench in your shower and sat you on the edge. His arms were wrapped around you, and yours around him while you sat upright. You rested your feet on the bench on either side of you, allowing your pussy to be fully exposed and ready for him.

He then slipped his cock back inside you, all while maintaining his exquisite kisses with you. Mammon groaned into your lips as he fully entered you. Without moving just yet, he looked into your eyes. His eyes were enchanting, causing you to hopelessly fall further under his spell. "Ya gonna be a good girl for me, Y/n?" Mammon softly said while stroking your cheek.